Storytime: Thanos Imperative

Thank you once again CharlesLewis

It was very entertaining

But should have been called Annihilation-Lite

Also talking/fighting Raccoons and Dogs are horseshit despite the wit and whimsy they are written with

thanks charles.

the cosmic storylines are the only thing keeping marvel fresh and important as far as story goes.its the only universe in marvel that hasn't jumped the shark yet.

VTFU

yeah they even eluded to Vulcan and Blackbolt being gone for good or atleast a long time.

CharlesLewis -  Why is Death pissed at Thanos? Did he forget their anniversary or something?

He is the admirer who gives too much attention, fawns all over her, too easy for Lady Death. I mean, this guy literally gives her the death of the whole universe on several occasions.

She likes the ones who treat her like dirt and fights against her (Surfer, Marvell, etc)

For laters.....

Death is a typical woman, only wants the ones that don't want her.

Rocket Raccoon is great, don't you ever say otherwise.

Agreed Rocket Raccoon was pretty awesome.

Thanks for uping this Charles.

Rocket Raccoon is pretty cool but Cosmo is the shit.

So are Nova, Star Lord, and Thanos really dead?

I AM TORN ON ROCKET RACOON............I REALLY LIKE HIS PERSONALITY..........BUT HE IS A FUCKING SPACE RACOON.........

they need to get back vulcan & blackbolt

microMx - they need to get back blackbolt

Fixed that for you.

BIGWHITESEXY - I AM TORN ON ROCKET RACOON............I REALLY LIKE HIS PERSONALITY..........BUT HE IS A FUCKING SPACE RACOON.........

As far as im concerned, being a space raccoon makes him that much cooler.

what next? the Hulk: Dark Son? Something else? 

TTT for later a big THANK YOU!

The current Taskmaster mini, pretty pretty please.

I'll probably buy it when it comes out in trade, but I can't wait that long, goddammit!

ive read the first two Taskmaster issues. its alright.

Hulk: Dark son was very sad for me

Wahlau - 
CharlesLewis -  Why is Death pissed at Thanos? Did he forget their anniversary or something?

He is the admirer who gives too much attention, fawns all over her, too easy for Lady Death. I mean, this guy literally gives her the death of the whole universe on several occasions.

She likes the ones who treat her like dirt and fights against her (Surfer, Marvell, etc)

Doesn't she have a thing for Deadpool? Maybe she likes a guy who can make her laugh?