Stout/Krause - Latest submission in UFC history?

Just wondering, can't think of any other submissions that came as late in a fight as that?

I guess that was a little later than Fickett/Koscheck

Alves v kampmann?

That was a late submission. Not sure the time though. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, 13 seconds from the bell is insane. I do remember Forrest tapped Shogun just 15 seconds from the bell.  

*searches Google*

Okay, looks like Cole Miller submitted Jorge Gurgel with just 12 seconds left at UFC 86:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/845768-the-25-latest-finishes-in-ufc-history/page/11

That is the current champ.

I was about to say Horn vs Liddell 1 but I think that ended after the first round.

Didn't TKZ sub Leonard Garcia with the twister with like 1 second left on the clock?

Wouldn't silva vs chael count? 5 th rd submission > 3rd rd Phone Post 3.0

ima zombie - Wouldn't silva vs chael count? 5 th rd submission > 3rd rd Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't Leben v Sexyama pretty late too? Can't remember the exact time. Phone Post 3.0

On a related note:

Does anyone remember when Roland Delorme submitted Nick Denis at 4:59 of round 1? That was crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Fraser_Finlay - On a related note:

Does anyone remember when Roland Delorme submitted Nick Denis at 4:59 of round 1? That was crazy. Phone Post 3.0
Same for Scott Jorgensen and John Albert. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Also Hughes vs Gsp 1.

Does the OP mean closest to the end of the scheduled fight, or latest time wise overall?

Since it was a three rounder lets assume closest to the end of a scheduled fight. Phone Post

Pettis vs Shane roller had like 9 seconds left or something like that (although that was WEC) and that was a pretty close fight. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Didn't zombie submit garcia with a twister around the last second of the 1st round?

^4:59 round 2

Haha, apparently last second submissions are more common than I thought :)

Delorme vs Denis just sticks in my head for some reason. As soon as someone mentioned it I remembered Jorgensen vs Albert.

I knew Hughes' armbar on GSP was late in the round but I didn't know it was at 4:59 of the round.

I couldn't remember KZ's twister being that late in the round either but I know it was.

Still interesting none the less. Phone Post 3.0

Fraser_Finlay - Haha, apparently last second submissions are more common than I thought :)

Delorme vs Denis just sticks in my head for some reason. As soon as someone mentioned it I remembered Jorgensen vs Albert.

I knew Hughes' armbar on GSP was late in the round but I didn't know it was at 4:59 of the round.

I couldn't remember KZ's twister being that late in the round either but I know it was.

Still interesting none the less. Phone Post 3.0
I was there for Delorme vs Denis. That was nuts. Phone Post 3.0

I remember Pettis submitting Roller with under 10 seconds left in the WEC. Shit was crazy, and it was right after popping out of a guillotine.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Does the OP mean closest to the end of the scheduled fight, or latest time wise overall?

Since it was a three rounder lets assume closest to the end of a scheduled fight. Phone Post

yep, end of scheduled fight

everyone knows Silva/Sonnen but there was well over a minute left of the fight in that one