Stout Vs Edwards

Discuss

poor yves.  way to go sam!!

and nice extra coin for Sam!  70k bonus.  I sure could go for a 70k bonus right about now.

I think Sam has made more from his bonus money wins than his actual fight money.

no doubt!  and lol at that ridiculous troll on here a few months ago claiming sam wasn't "UFC material".  wtf??

I am not sure why but a lot of the Adrenaline/Tompkins guys get no love on the Canadian UG yet they have been doing it for a looong time.

Dougie -  I am not sure why but a lot of the Adrenaline/Tompkins guys get no love on the Canadian UG yet they have been doing it for a looong time.

If people don't get how legit Tompkins/Hominick/Stout/Chris are by now then somethin wrong with the world.

That was awesome! I thought for sure this would be a 3 round war! Yves is so tough. Congrats to Sam! ATC/Team Tompkins is doing an awesome job. They have been around since day 1 on the canadian MMA scene! They're still here and kicking ass

I don't think I;ve ever heard anyone questions Stout being in the UFC. But it was nice to finally see him KO someone.

Dazed and Confused - I don't think I;ve ever heard anyone questions Stout being in the UFC. But it was nice to finally see him KO someone.

There was some asshat on here about a  year ago, claiming that Stout wasn't UFC calibre.  That he was just a mid tier talent.

Robin Black - 
Dougie -  I am not sure why but a lot of the Adrenaline/Tompkins guys get no love on the Canadian UG yet they have been doing it for a looong time.
If people don't get how legit Tompkins/Hominick/Stout/Chris are by now then somethin wrong with the world.
I agree but the Canadian UG has never shown a lot of love for the team. It ranges from indifference to dislike on here despite the fact they have been here and doing it since the beginning.

1armedScissor - 
Dazed and Confused - I don't think I;ve ever heard anyone questions Stout being in the UFC. But it was nice to finally see him KO someone.
 There was some asshat on here about a  year ago, claiming that Stout wasn't UFC calibre.  That he was just a mid tier talent.

I suspect it was ddinks.

jealousy makes people hate.

Stout is now a A-level fighter because he KO'd a past-his-prime fighter like Edwards? put down the pipe.

potsie - Stout is now a A-level fighter because he KO'd a past-his-prime fighter like Edwards? put down the pipe.

Wow, speaking of putting down the pipe...

Stout is a robotic grinder and a gatekeeper to the gatekeeper to the gatekeeper of his division....5 years of cheerleading Stout in the UFC and all you have to show for it is a undercard KO of a has-been. good job Dougie.

potsie - Stout is a robotic grinder and a gatekeeper to the gatekeeper to the gatekeeper of his division....5 years of cheerleading Stout in the UFC and all you have to show for it is a undercard KO of a has-been. good job Dougie.

How much bonus money has Sam won again?  Good Job Potsie.

Yep, in 5 years, Sam has ONLY opened his own gym, bought a house, saved some cash and earned a living being a professional athlete.  Don't know what he was thinking.........probably should have went full-time at Timmys instead.......

good job changing the subject. Dont care about fighter-in-question's personal details and finances. As a fight fan, just not overly interested in seeing Stout grind out close decisions, with no chance of strapping on the belt. He has been in the UFC long enough.