Stout vs Fisher - Who's your pick?

I think Spencer is going to win this one by sub.

If Holanda couldn't sub Stout with two rounds on the ground to do so, Fisher wont.

Yes, but who cares. Stout has improved more than Spencer since the first fight and it will show.

Fisher by experience.

"pot/kettle. "

lol, maybe just a little

WC17 and Canario are totally bias for Stout.

Me and Fathead D aren't bias at all for Spencer.

Really, only Dougie, JHR and myself have any direct relationship with Sam. WC17 is just a fanatic and perhaps dangerous fan.

lol "perhaps a dangerous fan"

It is blatently obvious that Fathead D and myself are MFS marks.

"It is blatently obvious that Fathead D and myself are MFS marks"

My theory is: If you are going to swing from some nuts, make sure they are the biggest and baddest on the planet.---- hence MFS

And Canario, I am just busting on you cuz I know you and Dougie train with Stout.

I'm gonna go with Stout by TKO/KO

ttt

stout by TKO rd 2
im very biased as well

Fisher

Stout will bust Fisher up but then take him out for drinks after and pick him up a few babes.

That's how we Canucks roll, baby!

"Stout will bust Fisher up but then take him out for drinks after and pick him up a few babes.

That's how we Canucks roll, baby! "

FYI.....  Spencer's wife had a baby 3 days ago.  I have a hard time believing he is going to go out and pick up chicks.

Who said the babes were for Spencer? It's kinda like when you give a gift you know the person won't like so they let you keep it.

Canario has re-gifted the correct.

KING

I have a sneaking suspicion that Fisher will choke him unconscious w/ a triangle from mount.