Strain Hunters

Love these guy's, runnin all over the place trying to find pot strains. I'm a pot head and I cant even imagine how they function smoking that much.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the post.

These guys are great. Watched all their stuff last year but haven't watched anything recently though. I need some weed.

All i have to say is "Fuck my guidence counselor!" 

I found them while looking for seeding tips makes me want to create my own strain from ancient seeds

In for later viewing Phone Post

Yeah most of the growing culture hates them guys with a passion cause they are fucking up landrace strains with their poly hybrids. Phone Post

I saw recently that most modern strains are. All variations of only 4 lines, so guys are traveling the world looking for 'hierloom' varieties Phone Post 3.0

BrettEwing -

All i have to say is "Fuck my guidence counselor!" 

Lol. So true. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

sewich - 

Yeah most of the growing culture hates them guys with a passion cause they are fucking up landrace strains with their poly hybrids. Phone Post

yeah it sounded like they wanted to mix all the Malawi Gold strains into one hybrid. I did'nt really understand  that. Iguess if the original is really weak but I'd rather try the original strain.

In! Phone Post

JJitsu -
sewich -  Yeah most of the growing culture hates them guys with a passion cause they are fucking up landrace strains with their poly hybrids. Phone Post

yeah it sounded like they wanted to mix all the Malawi Gold strains into one hybrid. I did'nt really understand  that. Iguess if the original is really weak but I'd rather try the original strain.

They have destroyed entire lineages of landrace strains in some of these places they visit. Go on some growing forums and bring up Arjan from greenhouse seed company and see what you get for responses lol. Dude is one of the most hated men in the breeding community. Phone Post

JJitsu -
sewich -  Yeah most of the growing culture hates them guys with a passion cause they are fucking up landrace strains with their poly hybrids. Phone Post

Landraces aren't weak. A legit landrace sativa takes 14-17 weeks to flower so these guys crossbreed to bring the flowering time down so people will buy their price inflated Greenhouse seeds 9 week flower Malawi gold since not many growers will invest the time or space to grow a 16 week landrace. basicly tricking their customers into buying a strain name. Phone Post