Strange exit by Forrest

One and done...
whoa whoa whoa...slow down...

I'm not mocking him...I'm dead serious man...He was absolutely devastated...

If I came across as mocking him, then it came across wrong...

Fair enough, there are just so many jerks fighting in MMA and Forrest has always seemed to show class but the guy just lost his title shot in what he works for every day of his life......none of us should really blame him for being overwhelmed for a moment. I understand more where you are coming from now.

Luckypunch, you are a tool. I don't see you in the UFC...

one and done...

Yeah man...I would never ridicule a fighter for losing...You have to appreciate my concern...I was being genuine in my comment...I didn't mean for it to be a ridiculing comment...

That was the only time I have ever seen a fighter exit the ring in such a fashion...I understood his training for this fight and I knew this loss was devastating...

I felt like forresst should of won and thought he was doing good in the fight until he lost...

I truly feel he headed right back to the gym...not sure if you noticed or not, but initially he couldn't find the way out of the cage.
Those who ridicule someone's anguish after a devastating loss, please continue jerking off to Macy's bra ads in the Sunday paper while biting your pillow.

That was my first time ever seeing that...

I've never seen that before....EVER...

Frankiscool in 3...2...1...

oh no, thats gonna be around for a while "Run Forrest Run"! LOL

I seriously think he didn't want to cry during an interview. He did come off like a jerk though.

The guy doesn't have the power to stand there and strike with people. He likes to mix it up but it's kind of like Tito with Chuck you can stand there and look like you're winning exchanges but if the guys got heavier hands then you sooner or later you're going to take a big one and it will be over. How many big shots did Forrest hit Bonnar with and still couldn't knock him out? He has no business standing with anyone who has knockout power.

phundamental,
he was knocked out by horn iirc in ifc.

Iowa Hawkeyes

In shock. He probably didn't even consider losing, especially by KO.

Damn...as a huge Forrest fan, I felt terrible for him. I honestly don't think it was so much that he's a sore loser, I think he was just totally devastated and was having trouble containing his emotions.

Making fun of someone's obvious anguish is not cool...put yourself in his shoes for a moment.

I feel bad for him. Yes, he lost, but he wasn't dominated in the fight.

It's not like his career is over. The loss is hard to take, but he will come back.

His reaction wasn't strange at all. It would only be strange if he seemed to not care.

I never have seen BJ Penn do it before. Oh wait...

"Run Forrest! Run!"

DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!

Forrest is devestated. I either should have left earlier or just suck it up and keep it short an sweet.

Crazy Horse did it better in Pride. When he jumped out of the ring, he cleared the top rope, then just kept on running.

On a side note, Forrest got KTFO by a Jeremy Horn headkick in a match he was arguably winning.

Max

ttt for people who have never fought critiquiing how people deal with losing a fight.

Crazy Horse did it better in Pride. When he jumped out of the ring, he cleared the top rope, then just kept on running

I was tryin 2 think who did it in Pride, ty

Forrest is a good kid, hopefully he will recover.