Stranger Things will end with the 5th season

Season 2 was great, the ending with the dance. Pretty sure that episode is widely considered it’s best, some of you have awful taste.

1 Like

Cleidocranial dysplasia like the girl in Hereditary

1 Like

Also a love interest of Don Draper on mad men, and while I haven’t watched i’m pretty sure she’s in beer league.

So no teef? That thucks

1 Like

HOLY SHIT that is Abraham from TWD on the far right.

4 Likes

Southland, too.

Bought my kid this today in his honor

Watching it with my 8 year old. This show is so fucking good. They know they are pulling on nostalgia but are doing it damn near perfect. Currently in Season 3.

3 Likes

I wet myself looking at cereals in grocery store near season 3 ending

2 Likes

Season 2 Love GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

2 Likes

Haven’t had cereal in decades. I want some Cocoa Pebbles and Cinnamon Toast Crunch now. Am I missing out on anything new?

1 Like

I tuned out after the first episode.

I don’t get it.

I gave up my nightly cereal habit five years ago but that was “healthy “ cereal. I started buying cereal randomly again out of nostalgia. I assure you that it is still impossible to eat one bowl of cereal toast crunch. I don’t care if bowl is size of cereal tub you will refill it. I bought the 3 monster cereal this fall. Count, boo berry and Frank in that order

2 Likes

I mean you watched one episode how could you gauge it. Ozark’s first episode sucked too

Golden Grahams, Peanut Butter Cap’nCrunch

1 Like

This show is awesome…fuck the haters.

2 Likes

I was late coming in and only watched because of some of the memes posted here struck an interest for me. So I got to marathon the 3 seasons. I enjoyed it and will watch 4 and 5.