Stranger Things

I know I'm late to the party but man was this show great. Season 1 dropped on Netflix July 15.

It's like Stephen King and Steven Spielberg had an awesome baby. The kid actors are all surprisingly good, which is really rare.. Phone Post 3.0

They did great recreating the 80s Phone Post 3.0

I liked it Phone Post 3.0

I fucking loved it... Felt like my childhood.

Cross between IT, Stand by me and ET. Love it

Hope season 2 gets green lit Phone Post 3.0

One of the best new series I've watched in a long time. My wife and I binged it on a Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

I was avoiding because of all the hype, but now I'm balls deep and I love it.

Only thing I'll comment on is Winona Ryder suprising me with some absolute overacting. Her arms swing wildly and her eyes bulge on every line she delivers. I'm not an actor so maybe I should stay in my lane but I just can't get over how forced she seems for such a seasoned vet. Phone Post 3.0

I always say this, but...

If Stephen King sent the Goonies to Silent Hill in the early 1980s with a nod to Evil Dead & ET, you'd have Stranger Things.

The wife and I just finished it. What amazed me was the casting. If you examine the entire cast, they are almost all completely unattractive people if not downright strange looking.

Pretty ballsy move to cast a bunch of homely folk when there are tons of beautiful people out there looking for roles. It certainly adds to the weird vibe.

Just started it last night. The King/Spielberg comparison is spot on thus far. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - I fucking loved it... Felt like my childhood.

No way it doesn't. People can't stop talking about not only how good it was, but the authenticity of the 80's vibe.

Hoping many more seasons lie ahead. Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome. One of my favourite netflix series so far. Phone Post 3.0

It's already been green lit. And Netflix is staying away from it in terms of letting the writers do what they want. People can't get enough of it. I'm seriously pissed I have to wait till next year for season two.

The cast was just together. They're on the front page of reddit right now. Phone Post 3.0

Zeke Dynasty - I was avoiding because of all the hype, but now I'm balls deep and I love it.

Only thing I'll comment on is Winona Ryder suprising me with some absolute overacting. Her arms swing wildly and her eyes bulge on every line she delivers. I'm not an actor so maybe I should stay in my lane but I just can't get over how forced she seems for such a seasoned vet. Phone Post 3.0
Thought she sold it as a stressed out mother who lost her son but knew he was still alive. She didn't know if she was going crazy.

Keep in mind the whole season takes place over like, 5 fucking days. They did a good job all the way around. In every department. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Phone Post 3.0

I'm all aboard this hype train. I loved it. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_Wiggy -
Nitecrawler - Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Donald Trump -

It's already been green lit. And Netflix is staying away from it in terms of letting the writers do what they want. People can't get enough of it. I'm seriously pissed I have to wait till next year for season two.

The cast was just together. They're on the front page of reddit right now. Phone Post 3.0
Hope so... Was reading an article by the brothers who said it hadn't been picked up yet for season 2 but that was a week ago now... CRAWLERS gif made me watch show... Saw it in some soup request thread lol Phone Post 3.0

ShoRunNGun -

No way it doesn't. People can't stop talking about not only how good it was, but the authenticity of the 80's vibe.

Hoping many more seasons lie ahead. Phone Post 3.0
Everything in it reminded me of child hood.

The lack of security/supervision/kids out till all hours... I'm having my first kid in Jan (a boy) n I got a little sad thinking about how great the 80's were and the world he is going to grow up in. Phone Post 3.0

Donald Trump -
Zeke Dynasty - I was avoiding because of all the hype, but now I'm balls deep and I love it.

Thought she sold it as a stressed out mother who lost her son but knew he was still alive. She didn't know if she was going crazy.

Keep in mind the whole season takes place over like, 5 fucking days. They did a good job all the way around. In every department. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, I don't think she's overacting too much.  I get how you could look at it that way, but its really hard to tell a person who is supposed to be in a confused state between not knowing if her son is dead or in some other place how she would act.  Plus they make it really clear she hasn't really slept much at all since her son disapeared so I think she actually does a pretty good job portraying someone who very well might be losing her mind.