Straps

Can anyone recommend me some good straps? Reasonably priced if possible. Thanks peeps.

Every single strap I have owned has ripped and I hardly ever use them,(Like 10-20xs a year)except my Ironmind straps, they are strong.

I got some from a1supplements.com before. Free from a certain price point. They seem to be good. Really don't use them though. Not a fan. Just feel it takes away from my grip strength. My opinion. Not science or anything Phone Post 3.0

Shanle929 - I got some from a1supplements.com before. Free from a certain price point. They seem to be good. Really don't use them though. Not a fan. Just feel it takes away from my grip strength. My opinion. Not science or anything Phone Post 3.0

Yeah its just that when I do dead lifts or shrugs I lose my grip after awhile when going heavy. I was just thinking about using them once my grip gives out so I can keep lifting heavy.

Reeko -
Shanle929 - I got some from a1supplements.com before. Free from a certain price point. They seem to be good. Really don't use them though. Not a fan. Just feel it takes away from my grip strength. My opinion. Not science or anything Phone Post 3.0

Yeah its just that when I do dead lifts or shrugs I lose my grip after awhile when going heavy. I was just thinking about using them once my grip gives out so I can keep lifting heavy.
Do you use snatch grip or switch grip? Phone Post 3.0

Shanle929 - 
Reeko -

I use the switch grip

I bought two kids "GI Belts" from the 100 yen shop. Fucking things have lasted 3 years.

200 yen (2 bucks) for three years of heavy pulling.

BTW, I meant this style belt, not the outer belt. Cotton weave, and you can easily take off the buckle and metal tip

Reeko -
Shanle929 - 
Reeko -

I use the switch grip
Try chalk. Still makes you use some grip strength but definitely helps with grip. I have no problem DL heavy with that same grip and chalk. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/Main/straps.html

Sweet, thanks a lot for the info guys.

Versa Gripps are the best! All the benefits of good straps but none of the hassle...

http://versagripps.com/

The ones from Liftbigeatbig.com are great. Marshall White uses them and he deadlifts over 850 lbs so I don't see them ever snapping.