Strasser vs St. Pierre Tonight

Lol, St.Pierre will maul Miller. Miller can't strike with him, Miller can't take him down and Miller can't sub him.

It's going to be a long night for Mayhem, Georges wants to hurt him.

I don't know....Mayhem is slick shit on the ground. Karo didn't get mauled standing up....Jason's stand-up is no worse than Karo's, I'd imagine.

St. Pierre continues to impress me. This kid has has all the potential in the world to be champion. I think Mayhem would matchup really well with Georges. Jayson has sick ground skills and can trade standing up with him. It would be an exciting fight no matter the outcome.

St. Pierre vs. Lytle/Trigg/Diaz/Fickett...there's a ton of people I wanna see him fight.

I thought St. Pierre would win. However I didn't think he would finish Strasser that easily.
Strasser is a tough guy and a good fight for any up and comer.

It's a good win for St. Pierre.
That's what a top ten fighter should do to Strasser

"Miller can't strike with him, Miller can't take him down and Miller can't sub him."

perhaps, but miller will likely be far better on the ground as far as sub skills than any fighter he's faced. he will be george's biggest challenge aside from hughes, who beat georges. i would not say this would be a lol victory for georges.

Pretty good matchup but GSP will be too much for Miller IMO .
GSP has it all striking,wrestling,subs,strength and insane cardio.He also has great killer instincts.
Georges will be severely testing how solid Millers platinum Teef are.

GSP x Sherk is another intersting matchup. Two cardio
machines who will go after each other full out until it's done.

Respectfully:

Fred

"GSP will beat him worse that Karo did, and GSP will beat him worse than he beat Karo. That is all. "

Good call, Harlan! ;-) Wow, I picked three up and comers, GSP, Chonan and Arlovski. So far I'm 2 for 2. Let's see how Andrei does Saturday.