Straus: Bellator wants Curran as champ

TheVileOne - Then it's time to ditch the tournament format huggy bear.

BINGOOOOO!!!

No fucking shit Phone Post 3.0

Frodo is to fight Straus, what the hell

People having on DS - Have you seen him fight? Dude goes 100% every minute of the fight. He has good striking and wrestling. I have never seen him in a boring fight.

He could absolutely do just as well (better?) than Curran in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

When's king mo's title shot after winning his 1-man tournament ? Phone Post 3.0

I'm just happy we get to sell Viacom the Curran v. Straus 1 footage again!  WOO HOO

Bjorn Rebney is a cancer in MMA.

Dispute that, and remain delusional. Phone Post

XFO- Good move! Take it to the bank! Phone Post

epwar - Via his Twitter page:
My perception is that Bellator wants him as champ so bad not only does he get immediate rematch but gets it in his hometown damn near. Any thoughts?

and later...
when I see a contract I sign on the line. No matter when, no matter where, no matter who it's against. This is my job

Respect for that. Hope he ruins Bjorn's night again.
I hope he does 2 Phone Post 3.0

Sold it once already, it's pretty much worthless after this fight.  I've got the viacom/bellator check framed hanging in my office...felt good to get that check

WickedWonder - 
TheVileOne - Then it's time to ditch the tournament format huggy bear.

BINGOOOOO!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp5jidkQKg1qlsz95o1_500.gif

He is right Phone Post 3.0

no-gi_JAMES420 - People having on DS - Have you seen him fight? Dude goes 100% every minute of the fight. He has good striking and wrestling. I have never seen him in a boring fight.

He could absolutely do just as well (better?) than Curran in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Really?

Straus vs Curran was very boring.

I don't recall anyone wanting to watch that one again and again.

Does that mean he is a boring fighter or that fight was somehow technically subpar?

No.

But to say you've never seen him in a boring fight?

Show a bunch of fans Straus vs Curran and then ask if they'd pay to see them fight again.

I don't think you'd suddenly have them handing over money to see either fight again. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. It's not like it's Curran's fault. People are hoping he loses because of something Bjorn cooked up. That's first grade bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

XFO MMA -

Sold it once already, it's pretty much worthless after this fight.  I've got the viacom/bellator check framed hanging in my office...felt good to get that check

? Phone Post 3.0

GriffinQ -
XFO MMA -

? Phone Post 3.0
Straus v Curran 1 was for our org Phone Post 3.0

XFO MMA -
GriffinQ -
XFO MMA -

? Phone Post 3.0
The check part is what confused me. Was it so they could use the footage from the first fight? Phone Post 3.0

I hope he wins again. Bellator are dropping the ball time and time again Phone Post 3.0

Is it just me or does Bellator seem to be compiling a history of trying to artificially insert champs... Just like the whole King Mo deal and Askren being let go Phone Post 3.0

GriffinQ - 
XFO MMA -
GriffinQ -
XFO MMA -

? Phone Post 3.0
The check part is what confused me. Was it so they could use the footage from the first fight? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, they purchased the rights to use the fight footage.