Stray / DaGrinder - Shirtless Selfie Posedown 2022

Clearly this is a horse race between these two specimens but you decide who has the better physique.

Stray with the tall lean aesthetic “parking lot princess” build or Grindr’s powerful, fluffier functional build.

Clearly Grindr’s posing is more polished and can be factored into the result.

Grindr

Stray

14 Likes

Tough call and I’m trying not to be biased but I’m leaning toward Grindr’s “Bag of milk with hair” package.

10 Likes

DUDE…THIS IS GAY AS FUCK…FAGGOT

UNZIPS

31 Likes

adam conover beep GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

6 Likes

Im going with the gay guy…

10 Likes

Great, another faggot joins a week ago and starts with the gayest shit he can think of.

Lucky us.

23 Likes

New account but same old Stray posting shitter pics.

1 Like

Any female would pick the guy on the top pic …dude at the bottom looks gay as fuck, plus women don’t like faggoty men who watch what they eat and are high maintenance

10 Likes

Hair helmet > horse shoe

Which one?

benlarsen21-gayness

1 Like

First guy looks like Zach Galifianakis fucked Screech.

20 Likes

Carrot Top

DaGrinder is an instaThot,In a couple days he will be posting the whole “Join my OnlyFans” in his panties again. Plus cameltoe.

1 Like

Heavy canvas looking, tighty-whitey style, but loose fit, high-riding boxer briefs?

Where can I get me some of those bad boys? A light burlap color would be cool. Life on the prairie looking draws.

7 Likes

I’d rather be locked up with Stray. DaGrinder has got that Albino from Banshee vibe but with a beard

2 Likes

Stray, did you tweak your nipples for the picture? They are standing at attention.

1 Like

Remember that dude that fought on a UFC PPV about 6-7 years back?

I think it was some Eastern European dude and he fought at HW to open up the main card.

He was known after the fight because of his shorts.

Looked like a diaper or some shit. Looked like he could carry random fruit in it to sell to hungry villagers.

1 Like

lol. That fat guy. Almost looked like he custom tailored some fight shorts to look like a weird bunched-up grown man diaper. I think the commentators were even joking about it. Maybe he had bowel issues and needed to play it safe so he made his shorts leak-proof.

Beep!