Streaming in 20 minutes! Watch me create!

Streaming tonight 7-9

https://www.twitch.tv/therobertbentley

Drop by and watch!

TTT

3t

Sorry guys - I had to cut this one short due to technical issues. I'll be back on Thursday evening.

Thanks to everyone who popped on - it will be better next time!

Couple of suggestions, if I may.

One, make a thread at the beginning of the day so people can be reminded of the event that day or it will only be available to those who happened to be on the board around the time of taping.

Two, time zones, dude, time zones. 7-9? It’s only 5:35pm PDT here and it’s been over.

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington - Couple of suggestions, if I may.

One, make a thread at the beginning of the day so people can be reminded of the event that day or it will only be available to those who happened to be on the board around the time of taping.

Two, time zones, dude, time zones. 7-9? It’s only 5:35pm PDT here and it’s been over.

Totally reasonable - I usually include EST but screwed up in the post. 

I’ll also post earlier on the day of and will try and organize it so that I start earlier and end later (giving more time for people to be able to show up. 

This stream in particular didn’t go so well due to technical issues - but your points are still valid and well received. Cheers!

Will check out the next one. 

I watched and I found the rambling yapping about your abundance of girth troubling. Although I was waiting for pics.

I mean, that girth and able to draw well. Typical OGr.

lol at not including a time zone for a live event.

Hessian - I watched and I found the rambling yapping about your abundance of girth troubling. Although I was waiting for pics.

I mean, that girth and able to draw well. Typical OGr.

Lol - Well it was difficult to sit and draw at the same time because of how uncomfortably huge it is… but nothing more than the OGer average of course.

Seriously though - I have to find a way to deal with a particular sound issue that was way too distracting.