Streaming UFC from PSN?

Anyone try this? Tonight is $45 on PSN, and that's a helluva lot better than $70 from my cable provider. I was wonder about the picture quality and its it buffers too much. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

If your Internet is good then it should be fine . If not it might not work to well. Each time I have it works great .

Used to get them on Xbox a few years back. Never had a problem.

As long as you have a decent connection (wired preferably), and people stay off wifi, you'll be fine.

I've always had good luck with it. Phone Post 3.0

I always use it. It usually works great! Phone Post 3.0

Orrrrr u could try the hola extension and switch to Singapore and buy it for like $22... But that's just me.. Phone Post 3.0

Don't do it, the app crashed multiple times on me and the quality was horrible. Ended up having to order it on cable Phone Post 3.0

Google chrome ., hola., UFC.tv account ., Apple TV.. Mix that together ... BOOM! Phone Post 3.0

It worked when I did it Phone Post 3.0

ArmourHotdog - Don't do it, the app crashed multiple times on me and the quality was horrible. Ended up having to order it on cable Phone Post 3.0
Same thing happened to me.

I spent 1 hour troubleshooting the issue with their customer service and finally gave up and asked for a refund. That was the first and last time I ever tried with PSN. Phone Post 3.0

I did once and it worked great ! Thanks for the heads up on the deal. Phone Post 3.0

Comcast phone app to TV works awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I watched on the ps4 by the way . The past few events never had an issue but I have pretty good Internet.

Works perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Fight pass is on PSn? Phone Post 3.0

ipponssting - Fight pass is on PSn? Phone Post 3.0
No, there's a live events app that you can but the PPV from Phone Post 3.0

Mr Bear -
ipponssting - Fight pass is on PSn? Phone Post 3.0
No, there's a live events app that you can but the PPV from Phone Post 3.0
Buy*

But who knows what will happen with UFC's relationship with Microsoft now with the Reebok deal and all, so it may be coming Phone Post 3.0

Wait, so the UFC has an exclusive deal with Microsoft? Is that why the PSN doesn't have Fight Pass yet? That sucks if true. Wonder how long the agreement is for.

I tried streaming a PPV a few months back. I have the base Internet plan from my ISP. I was getting approximately 7 mbps up load speeds and missed 98% of the fights because it was constantly buffering. I'll never use PS4 to stream a fight again.

I hope that helps Phone Post 3.0