STREBENDT GOES DOWN IN HISTORY!!!!

A huge congratulations to 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu proto-type Gerald Strebendt, who became the first fighter to pull off the twister in MMA competition.

I knew you could do it!

Awsome. pics? Will the DVD be released?

-jk

Yeah, does anyone from England have any pics?

POST'EM!

mad props for pullin off a twister in mma

LOL! Good shit

I want to see pictures too. Maybe some one'll make video like they did with his Jean Silva fight. ttt for Gerald!

I do go to fightsport, but I only post when hurtful things are said about me :(

What event was it in?

Congrats Gerald!`

What's the twister?

Go to onthemat.com or sherdog.com and order "The Twister" dvd.

good for gerald , it was only a matter of time until the moved worked in MMA. It's a pretty high percentage submission and everyone is going to be using it more and more in the next couple of years.

Awesome! Well done Gerald!

eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aloha!

TT Twister

Win by the titty twisters!! lol

*whistle and we'll stop*

LOL @ the wet spot on that dude's shorts.

And that is too cool that Strebendt won with a twister in MMA.

Only 0:48 in 1st rounnd!!!!

That'S WHAT the Finishing machine can do!!!!

Gerald and Eddie rule!!!

AWSOME!! Not only is Gerald the MAN but he is also a really good guy.

For those of you who are not familiar with gerald and you want to learn more hit up onthemat.com and check out my DVD called "Grapplebook Vol. 001" This video has highlight footage of Gerald Strebent in submision wrestling (and he pulls off a few twisters) and a MMA fight of his.

WAY TO GO GERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~grapplechaun

I was there covering the event for FCF. Stebendt was so fast I didn't get chance to take any pictures. I won't go into details here but I will say that it was SLICK.

Look out for a brief interview with Gerald in an upcoming issue of FCF.

found this off http://www.cagewarriors.com site... Play by play by "Wings of Icarus" How funny Gerald and Jean.. I could not imagine Gerald being provoked. Can't waitto talk to Gerald.

Posted by "Wings of Icarus" on http://www.cagewarriors.com:

gerald won using the twister, but dave elliot is very hurt. theres paramedics in the ring. couldnt here kainer too well, so i'll keep you updated asap.

Gerald won in 48 seconds via the twister (a spinal lock/neck crank). Dave is ok, and Gerald says thank God he is fine, and goes to dave's little boy and makes sure he is ok too. he was a good gent. He then tell's jean silva to be ready for their fight in 2 weeks. In WWE style, jean goes into the cage and they have to be pulled away lol.