Street Beefs Icy Mike Vs Ninja Ron

I dunno guys, I just don't know if I can set myself up for this kind of failure again. 

Flyerfan -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Challenge, travel, dicktuck, blog.

Its the ninja way.

This.

In for "I'm on the way, why'd you leave?" Posts.

Also, makes a challenge on an MMA site, picks 26th August as the only date he can do. 

Hahaha....so many people won't see the dick tuck due to this schedule.....

4pm that day? It will be like the preshow

Dragunov -
Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

Also, makes a challenge on an MMA site, picks 26th August as the only date he can do. 

Ninja trickery!

Fuck missing McGregor/Mayweather for this troll. 

Offer stands btw, $50 PayPal if you slay the ninja.

I will only accept it if he also has the opportunity to get it if he wins.

Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

Ninja trickery!

Sure, if that's the motivation you need. I would really hate to send money to an alleged child abuser though. Maybe, if he beats you I'll donate to a kids charity. I'll let you decide man.

Dragunov -
Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

Ninja trickery!

Sure, if that's the motivation you need. I would really hate to send money to an alleged child abuser though. Maybe, if he beats you I'll donate to a kids charity. I'll let you decide man.

I'm being ridiculous. He's a ninja ffs. Sure, I accept your terms.

You should put in a no-show clause to add a penalty if a certain portly pedophile doesn't show up.

Icy Mike -
Flyerfan -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

I hope so....but I see it more like 4 pm no show.....4:30 he's on his way....5:30 no show...6:30 car broke down and he thinks you're going to ambush him....7:30 he met some lesbians and hit a biker with a brick....8:30 he's gotta go watch may/mac....9:30 phone died and gotta get home to blog anyways... 10:30 blogs about Icy Mike is a pussy and the OG sucks....Just would hate for everybody to go to this trouble and he no shows again....

Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
Icy Mike -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

Ninja trickery!

$50 PayPal to the winner if it's on video.

IN

Slydawg -

I volunteer to be Icy's alternate. I can be the Steve Jennum. I'm sure Icy will get the KO but just in case. My friend has a house not too far away. I can be there.

You're too big and besides no one is trying to steal kisses from your sister here

This is what makes the OG great, not the constant stupid ass threads between liberals and conservatives trying to convince no one that to change their mind. 

This is happening?  Whoa!

Someone needs to film it live on FB or Instagram.  

This will be the highest profile fight on the undercard of Floyd/Mac.

Icy Mike -

Order of preference: August 12th, 19th, 5th, 26th.

And they are in Harrisonburg VA

Hold the fuck up.... you're going to Harrisonburg? 

I have a house about 11 miles west of there in Hinton. You ever been to Hburg before?

Icy Mike -
NinjaRonCollins -

26th of August is good... Keep in mind I need to get a new ride, actually just transfer tags and get a sticker on my old Neon. Anything on specific location or meet up point? Time?

Fighting, I will be happy to give you a lift to VA watch Mike kick my ass...

Wherever Street beefs is filmed. Somewhere in a lot in Virginia. Time is up to us. He said after 1, before 10. I say 4 pm.

4 it is...

Flyerfan -
Icy Mike -
Flyerfan -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

In for "I"m on the way, why"d you leave?" Posts.

I hope so....but I see it more like 4 pm no show.....4:30 he's on his way....5:30 no show...6:30 car broke down and he thinks you're going to ambush him....7:30 he met some lesbians and hit a biker with a brick....8:30 he's gotta go watch may/mac....9:30 phone died and gotta get home to blog anyways... 10:30 blogs about Icy Mike is a pussy and the OG sucks....Just would hate for everybody to go to this trouble and he no shows again....

No... Icy Mike has been pretty legit with me and I will be there... Worst case scenario os I have to buy a bus ticket down or something but, I will be there if I gotta walk. 

Flyerfan -
Icy Mike -
Flyerfan -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

That is EXACTLY what will happen.

NinjaRonCollins -
Flyerfan -
Icy Mike -
Flyerfan -
Dragunov -
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Dragunov -

Its the ninja way.

This.

In for "I"m on the way, why"d you leave?" Posts.

No... Icy Mike has been pretty legit with me and I will be there... Worst case scenario os I have to buy a bus ticket down or something but, I will be there if I gotta walk. 

You couldn't afford a bus ticket home. What makes you think you'll have any money in August? How many times is your poor mother going to finance your misadventures with her gub'mint cheese money, pedobear?

In

NinjaRonCollins -
Icy Mike -
NinjaRonCollins -

26th of August is good... Keep in mind I need to get a new ride, actually just transfer tags and get a sticker on my old Neon. Anything on specific location or meet up point? Time?

Wherever Street beefs is filmed. Somewhere in a lot in Virginia. Time is up to us. He said after 1, before 10. I say 4 pm.

4 it is...

No it isn't, you dicktucking pussy. 

You will no-show. 

Edit: But thank you for the entertainment. 

NinjaRonCollins -
Icy Mike -
NinjaRonCollins -

4 it is...

Quoted for posterity. If this happens, I'll be telling my great grandkids.