Street Fight in Angola

A fight between two carwashers in the filthy streets of Angola. Some nice slams in there!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ed_1177588838

shirtless guys in board shorts fighting up against a fence. and people say that MMA isn't realistic.

they had better gas than 80% of mma'ers and more action than most fights...

Some of the best wrestling technique I've seen between both guys in a street fight. What a trip

Yeah, no shit...that was some damn good wrestling.

ttt

In a time span of like 10 seconds they both got big slams! wow

dont forget the person doing Big John's job making him let go of the pole.

great vid..

that was a vicious headbutt at the end

Since everyone is comparing the fight to previous MMA fights... when the guy ran away into the car and bounced away, it reminded me of Kenny Florion vs Sean Sherk :)

Looked black n athletic to me;) just kidding

Actyally that's one of the most entertaining street fights i've ever seen!

"Since everyone is comparing the fight to previous MMA fights... when the guy ran away into the car and bounced away, it reminded me of Kenny Florion vs Sean Sherk :)"

I was thinking tito vs wandy... he even ran into the car the way tito ran into the fence...

Some of the best wrestling technique I've seen between both guys in a street fight. What a trip

^ i have to agree with u...

wow.

For two random dudes just throwing down, they were impressive.

"Yet another street fight with no glass, needles, or a hundred friends joining in?

I'm beginning to believe that we've been lied to."

If by street fight you mean two guys staging a fight for a camera man with the express purpose of having the video posted on the internet, then yes, you have been lied to.

lol that was awesome, some huge slams there!

hee hee

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpLXrpcjJGI&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

That was one of the better street fights I've seen.

ttt for later.