Street Fight in Angola

Good fight.....but wouldn't it make more sense to wash cars somewhere besides in the mud?????

OH SNAP!

btw think I saw an arm drag attempt in that second vid.

you blind fools you have to see the rest of the video where they fight on a glass covered street and all thir buddies kick the snot out of them on the ground.

That was great!

Capoera comes from Brazil. There is a tradition of traditional wresting there too, all upper body throws. I assume that was that,  or possibly they had military training, but military guys have traditonally taught stomps and all that stuff.

Someone needs to get those guys a contract now!

Those last two guys had shitty technique

1st video - These guys were amazing at acting all uncoordiated and regular looking, they had skills.

That dude threw a last ditch bomb and ran right into the truck...haha

that primate stole titos moves. the victory dance for sure.

That was better that 90% of UFC fights. "I'm not warning you again, get off the pole!"

angola mmarts

Did some dude pour out some of his 40oz on them at about the 1:05 mark?

Nice little headbutt at the end, sweet.

This should remind us all that Metal Things are always around and we should watch out for them.

I wonder how well spoken those two gentleman are...of course in addition to the obvious athletecism and explosive power and energy.

ttt 4later

Best street fight eva...

"Capoera comes from Brazil."

Kirik, capoeira as we know it now came from Brazil, but its origins are in Angola and its techniques were brought to Brazil in the slave trade. The relationship between Angolan fighting arts and capoeira is somewhat, but not exactly, like that of Judo and BJJ. There is a chicken/egg relationship there.