Street Kids Fight Antifa In Washington State

It seems like everyone hates these motherfuckers https://youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY

In

If a blue could please?

I can't embed for some reason but I can make a link

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY

20 minutes? I'm not going to live forever

It takes a while but they push them back,the People fighting antifa were just locals,they didn't have time to organize just real people.

Good stuff.

The cops were with the steet kids,you could see anger in them after antifa threw the tear gas at the kids. Just an unlikable group of turds.

Ahaha, when he is describing mugshots in the end.

"This one is either feminism, or meth"

Oh man.

Been losing a lot lately.

why aren't they labelled a terrorist org yet? 

In a normal world they would be.

Cops should be cracking skulls

Liberals/Democrats are like a modern version of the KKK. Hiding their identities behind masks and trying to intimidate socio economonic groups via sheer numbers with violence. Spineless pussies.

I really wish our media would stop calling rioters, "protesters."

Weak politicians keep the cops on a short leash and the citizens feel vulnerable. This leads to vigilantism, which isn't good for anyone...

Except Charles Bronson. 

The Adversary -

Weak politicians keep the cops on a short leash and the citizens feel vulnerable. This leads to vigilantism, which isn't good for anyone...

Except Charles Bronson. 

They're more than just weak. 

The mayor of Berkeley is, himself, a member of antifa.

The cops are told to stand down because the political leadership in left-leaning cities favours these terrorist scumbags.

In for later

The Adversary -

Except Charles Bronson. 

White Buffalo mother fuckers 

Subbed for when I have more time