Stretch marks on only one bicep from lifting?

Not sure why only one bicep has stretch marks on it and they are getting worse as i work out more. It's my left arm with the marks....not sure if it matters but my right arm is my strong arm.

also how can i try and get rid of these stretch marks?

thank you all

Cocoa butter Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 

rub semen on it. Gay men's semen.

ill try mine first thanks VU

Billy Hoyle - Cocoa butter Phone Post 3.0

thanks man someone else mentioned this as well. thank u VU

almond butter and get your boyfriend to lick it off.

Billy Hoyle - Cocoa butter Phone Post 3.0
This. I got them around my biceps/armpit and this helped. Mine were caused by becoming a major fatass rather than getting swole though. Phone Post 3.0

Paging RHJOP Phone Post 3.0

If it makes you feel any better, I have one cauliflower ear. Other ear looks like I've never stepped on a mat Phone Post 3.0

Muffin. I have a ridiculous amount all over my entire body and im not even that big. I wish i had your problem. Phone Post 3.0

Beat off with the other hand for awhile

js138 -
Kid Crucial -

Not sure why only one bicep has stretch marks on it and they are getting worse as i work out more. It's my left arm with the marks....not sure if it matters but my right arm is my strong arm.

also how can i try and get rid of these stretch marks?

thank you all

From what I've been told it's your arm catching up to your dominant with compound lifts.

I was a drummer for years and my right arm was used more, so it was more built. Once I started doing barbell curls and pull ups, apparently it forced my left arm to catch up. Therefore I have some feint stretch marks.

It could be all bro science, just going off what I've been told. Phone Post 3.0
This could be true. I've lifted weights pretty consistently for years, and although my right bicep is bigger, and stronger, it's my left side that has stretch marks. Phone Post 3.0

I have two vicious stretch mark type things. One on my armpit, one on my leg. Both from wrestling. They don't look anything like the stretch marks I saw when I googled it, it just looks like I was fucking stabbed. Phone Post 3.0

Do the curls only in the squat rack from now on. Phone Post 3.0