Strikeforce Afterparty 3-29 (pics)

^Chicks LOVED the pink tie bro... Trust me, I know what I'm doing!  lol

nhb- thank you

towe- we had a ton of fun, thanks for everything!

You're welcome Tracy...  I skipped out on the fightshop afterparty and went and caught up on my sleep!

GREAT PICS!

Who tried to spell "ticket" on the poster for the party?

Cool pics!! Towe is a stud

"Never seen so many $75 and up tshirts in my life. SKULLS!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Lol!! SKULLZZ FTMFW!!!

I was just thinking that this is the first set of afterparty pics I've seen in a while where I was seeing a downtrend in the affliction horror. Looks like some people have figured out that yes, you can wear something else.

And Shonie Carter looks awesome.

Who tried to spell "ticket" on the poster for the party?

Some jackass graphic designer who will NEVER do another flyer for me again...  Andy from ItsAndy.com came and edited a bunch of the errors for me (thank god), but we forgot about that last little error.  By  that time I was over it and just went with what we had!  I posted a thread about it a few weeks back looking for a new graphic designer!

Just giving you a hard time Towe. The party looked like it was solid!

Towe give us more what you saw live! Give us some of your insights of the Cung/Frank fight. That fight must have been even more awesome live, your thoughts/analysis?

Sorry I missed it... was supporting my guys at the Hardcore fights in Ottawa.  Next time fo sho. 

KC:  The fight was AWESOME.  Cung looked a bit nervous in the beginning while Frank seemed like his usual self.  The pace was good and they exchanged back and forth.  Cung would catch him, Frank would catch him back.  It kept on like that each round.  Then Frank started getting cocky and doing his "go to sleep" pose to Cung.  Frank started catching him with better/harder shots.  When Frank started landing those elbows and got Cung up against the cage I was worried for a bit... I thought Frank would be able to finish him but Cung's kicks early on looked like they took a toll on Frank's cardio. 

Anyways, when Cung started unloading on Frank the place went INSANE...  His kicks were harder than people realize, MUCH harder in person.  The TV takes away SOO much detail.  Then the round ended with Cung hurting Frank bad with various shots.  I was RIGHT on the cage when Frank tried to sit on the chair and missed.  Finally, he was sitting in it and then collapsed to the floor in pain.  I think the adrenaline had started to wear off and the severity of the break started to kick in.  I KNEW it was done when I saw Frank grimacing and thats when I took a few pics of him laying there.  When they announced Cung had won it was crazy in that place.  The crowd at this event was BY FAR classier than any other crowd I have witnessed too.  NO BOOING, people seemed EDUCTATED about the sport (for the most part), etc...  It was Cung's night, he fought in a war and won!

Overall it was a great night of fights!

PS- I hope someone snapped a pic of my boy Josh in the ring giving Frank the "go to sleep" pose right before the fight started... It was CLASSIC!   Josh was taunting Frank bad, nobody really caught it because all the attention was on Frank.  It was hilarious to say the least!

Awesome pics, Tracy. I walked past you outside the arena while you where talking to Diaz & Cope, and yeah, I'll admit that I was more "starstruck" by seeing you than by those guys. I should've said hi and thanks for providing a different perspective behinds these events.

dude, where did that guy get his Koran shirt. one of the funniest things I've seen in days!

TOWE,

Your last post inspired me to go watch UFC 49 again. Josh really lives up to his nickname, I guess.

Heres a few more shitty pics from my cell phone while I was cageside... 

Crook, if you want you can put these pics in the other thread you started... I just uploaded these from my phone!

Cung with his new belt...

xg47- aw, you should have come and said hello!!!

ttt for hallman and ficket.. karate up dudes

Oh and someone asked if the girls flew in for this... NO, they are all local San Jose girls.  Very nice too!