STRIKEFORCE AFTERPARTY W/ CRIS CYBORG

Hope you all can make it.  Guaranteed to be one of the biggest afterparties of the year...

gonna suck for her having to party with both eyes swollen shut and a L on the record.

looks like a cool event. i'm there

pharochuck - looks like a cool event. i'm there

Ya, its gonna be a packed event for sure.  I've got a lot of big names coming, as well as one of the best DJ's in the world spinning.  Glad you're coming pal...

Go ahead and tell us the names TOWE...You are like the new orleans levees with this kind of shit...Theres no way your gunna hold....May as well just quit trying and flood us already...

I'm going to be honest: the guns are a concern.

Is there really some dude holding two guns on the poster? 

The event looks cool and all, but that's just kind of ridiculous.

What if I just roll by within a safe, Plexiglas pope-enclosure attached to the top of my Toyota Corolla?

LMAO

why would one go to cyborgs after-party?

To be with the prettier of the two post-fight?

RIP Gina's clubbing face :(

I say that with remorse. I don't enjoy it. But I've been a huge Cyborg fan ever since she climbed onto the cage thinking she won, climbed down and did work. She's a beast.

TOWE, it seems like you run shit and I can't really hate on you for being a player on the scene BUT your logo sucks man!

nyhcloyalty - Is there really some dude holding two guns on the poster? 

Ya well, I didn't have creative control over this flyer lol.  Trust me, Im not a fan of the flyer either and should be getting it changed asap.  Im on the phone with the graphic designer as we speak.  I will be editing this thread if I can get a new one approved lol...

yeah if its cyborgs party maybe you should make her bigger

hmb - TOWE, it seems like you run shit and I can't really hate on you for being a player on the scene BUT your logo sucks man!

Really?  I actually like it because its not too flashy or complicated.  I do appreciate the critique though, you're not the first person to say they don't like it (but I have also got a ton of praise for it too). Oh well, not everyone is gonna be happy.  Luckily my events are better than my logo right? lol 

TOWE - 
nyhcloyalty - Is there really some dude holding two guns on the poster? 

Ya well, I didn't have creative control over this flyer lol.  Trust me, Im not a fan of the flyer either and should be getting it changed asap.  Im on the phone with the graphic designer as we speak.  I will be editing this thread if I can get a new one approved lol...

Good for you bud, hope it works out. 

That said, people need to stop hating on Cyborg. She really is one of the nicest people out there, as is her hubby, Mr. Cyborg. Anyone that goes to the event will no doubt enjoy themselves.

TOWE, try this guy for a design or logo sometime.

www.jamiecarney.com

I think the logo is real good. It's only the idiot with the guns that needs changing

hmb - TOWE, try this guy for a design or logo sometime.

www.jamiecarney.com

It wasnt the design guys fault, he was told to use that picture (but was sent the wrong pic initially too).  I guess I was sent the wrong copy because they immediately sent me this one when I questioned the guns.  Oh well, just glad we got that all taken care of haha!