STRIKEFORCE AFTERPARTY W/ CRIS CYBORG

nyhcloyalty - 
TOWE - 
nyhcloyalty - Is there really some dude holding two guns on the poster? 

The event looks cool and all, but that's just kind of ridiculous.

Ya well, I didn't have creative control over this flyer lol.  Trust me, Im not a fan of the flyer either and should be getting it changed asap.  Im on the phone with the graphic designer as we speak.  I will be editing this thread if I can get a new one approved lol...

Good for you bud, hope it works out. 

That said, people need to stop hating on Cyborg. She really is one of the nicest people out there, as is her hubby, Mr. Cyborg. Anyone that goes to the event will no doubt enjoy themselves.

This^

Cris is hands down one of the nicest people ever.  Didn't anyone notice how well Gina and Cris got along in all the press stuff.  You could tell they were genuinely having fun and getting along on that trip...  Gonna be a great night for sure, and definitely a fun afterparty!

Not hating or trying to distract, but what exactly qualifies DJ Scotty Boy as "one of the best DJs in the world?" The fact y'all are friends? The fact that you booked/are going to a party he's spinning?

It's just strange to me that someone who I've never heard of could be up there with Qbert, Flare, Mix Master Mike, Roc Raida, Rob Swift, and Babu.

Also,

TTT

KyleJohnson - Not hating or trying to distract, but what exactly qualifies DJ Scotty Boy as "one of the best DJs in the world?" The fact y'all are friends? The fact that you booked/are going to a party he's spinning?

It's just strange to me that someone who I've never heard of could be up there with Qbert, Flare, Mix Master Mike, Roc Raida, Rob Swift, and Babu.

Also,

TTT
He was voted Top 5 in the US, which in my book would mean he's one of the best in the world (considering the US is pretty darn huge last time I checked)...  He's been a resident at some of the top clubs in Vegas including REHAB.  I've heard of some of the guys you mentioned, they are definitely awesome!!!

TOWE - 
KyleJohnson - Not hating or trying to distract, but what exactly qualifies DJ Scotty Boy as "one of the best DJs in the world?" The fact y'all are friends? The fact that you booked/are going to a party he's spinning?

Also,

TTT
He was voted Top 5 in the US, which in my book would mean he's one of the best in the world (considering the US is pretty darn huge last time I checked)...  He's been a resident at some of the top clubs in Vegas including REHAB.  I've heard of some of the guys you mentioned, they are definitely awesome!!!

I won't debate you on this thread. I'm glad you've heard of some of the most innovative individuals in Turntablist/DJ culture. You seem very educated in the matter.

All the best with you party. Luck and success.

KyleJohnson - 
TOWE - 

Also,

TTT

I won't debate you on this thread. I'm glad you've heard of some of the most innovative individuals in Turntablist/DJ culture. You seem very educated in the matter.

Thanks man! 

PS-  Part of my job is to hype it up, you know the game and how it works :)

RenatoCocopreta - 
KyleJohnson - 

I dont think TOWE is paying the guy top 5 DJ money, if he is then thats another story. Just calling him top 5 to hype the show is acceptable imho.

No joke, Scotty Boy is ranked in the Top 5 in the US.  You do realize there are different genre's (hip hop, house, etc)?   He is one of the top House Dj's, spins all the good Vegas stuff.  He is definitely a great show and worth every penny.  Hope you can make it!!!

Looks like a cool bash.

Also,

TTT

You can have a top "party/club" DJ and have the world's best turntablists who are more into creating music rather than rocking a party these days.

FearMir - 

Also,

TTT

You can have a top "party/club" DJ and have the world's best turntablists who are more into creating music rather than rocking a party these days.

Medwinnnnnnnnnn.  Whats up brother?  You gonna make it down with the Fairtex crew again?  Hows training going (any fights lately?), haven't heard from you in a few...

KyleJohnson - 

invisible scratch pickles!i saw Qbert in safeway the other day

hmb - TOWE, it seems like you run shit and I can't really hate on you for being a player on the scene BUT your logo sucks man!

You ever notice that ALL party promoter flyers are seriously gay? This one is par for the course IMO

Also,

TTT

turntablists v. beat matchers it was i've always thought it comes down to. i'm more of a fan of the guys you mentioned v. the vegas-esque club djs, but mostly because i find all the clubby club music boring and repetitive. to each their own tho. always thought a cool party would be one that has a clubby club DJ and a turntablist taking turns or working together to put on a show and build the music.

consider me there.

consider me there.

Is DJ Scotty Boy Mark DellaGrata's kid?

WeeWillyWinky - Is DJ Scotty Boy Mark DellaGrata's kid?

LOL!

Moth2Flame - This looks like fun but where's Gina's after-the-victory-party????

Probably after her next fight?

TTT for the old flyer with guns.

lol this thread is a breeding ground for name-dropping...

Let's just say that Cyborg knocks Gina into next Thursday, as the saying goes. That would mean that she was physically transported into a different time. I think that's actually possible here. I had all of that in mind when I answered you.