Strikeforce HW GP final will be on a UFC show

You read that correctly. I've just confirmed with one of my sources that this is how the HW GP is going to play out.

Will that signal the end of Strikeforce? We shall see.

slamming - You arent Hammers Hammill.

Didn't HH pm this guy his last announcement though?

If true that sucks.

rockwell - If true that sucks.

Busniess As Usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got Bert Rogers winning the whole damn thing. Phone Post

Am I the only one who thinks this is a complete money-whore move? Probably gonna co-main with GSP in Canada too

I think Rogers is gonna get injured so they'll bring in King Mo to win it all at +95,000 odds after Barnett gets caught with 2 pounds of cocaine and shooting up so they bring in a last minute fedor as an opening match up

You heard it here first

StrikeForce uses a 6 sided cage, while UFC uses the octagon. Not sure if the athletic commission will sanction it as the SF Grand Prix Final because its in a different cage. They will have to call it a UFC match.

suioryu - StrikeForce uses a 6 sided cage, while UFC uses the octagon. Not sure if the athletic commission will sanction it as the SF Grand Prix Final because its in a different cage. They will have to call it a UFC match.

herpa derp derp

That's not true Phone Post

business as usual.

business as usual.

business as usual.

Everything happens for a (good) reason. Phone Post

Winner of the GP is going to fight Cain/JDS winner.

They are already setting it up.

They need to get UFC fans who don't really follow strikeforce and the HWGP to know who these guys are.

Overeem has gotten shit marketing from Strikeforce, they have barely promoted him.

As for Kharitonov, im sure your casual MMA fan doesnt even know who he is, Same for Barnett for fans from the last 1-3 years.

So they need to get these guys in front of UFC fans who dont follow other promotions so they can promote the title unification bout with the winner of the GP against the winner of Cain/JDS.

Makes sense to me.

So.. Is this going to start an hour earlier or the regular time?? Phone Post

UFC has to have Fedor fight at least once for them on ppv

OveREEMed A New Butthole - And in a typical UFC fashion, it'll be a boring show.

Does hating give you an Ulcer?