StrikeForce: Nashville on Ire/Uk tv

In case anyone missed it StrikeForce: Nashville is being aired on Bravo, Sunday night at 10.
Channel 123 in Ireland (Sky).

ttt

ttt

Thanks mate. Bravo is a great channel, shame they ever lost the UFC.

Sky sports actually started before Bravo they had ppv's then later a UFC unleashed style show, Discovery and a few other channels showed one off documentaries from time to time. They gave up the rights after UFC 38 then eventually Bravo got the UFC around the time of TUF and blew up.

RedCoat - Damn really!? Is Bravo going to get a deal on with Strikeforce?

BTW, Bravo can be credited for bringing MMA to the UK. Back in around 2000, or 2001, they started airing the UFC PPV's for free..

I'm pretty sure they have a long-term deal already. Strikeforce shows on one day delay just like UFC used to.

How popular is the new ESPN UK channel compared to Bravo?

ESPN UK you have to pay £10 a month for, most people dont get it because they already have Sky Sports, which is more expensive but has way more sport avaliable. It's an awkward situation and the main reason Setanta went under.

Five USA has TUF on Saturday nights at 11pm (I think) of you guys want to watch that too.

smoogy - 
RedCoat - Damn really!? Is Bravo going to get a deal on with Strikeforce?

BTW, Bravo can be credited for bringing MMA to the UK. Back in around 2000, or 2001, they started airing the UFC PPV's for free..

I'm pretty sure they have a long-term deal already. Strikeforce shows on one day delay just like UFC used to.

How popular is the new ESPN UK channel compared to Bravo?

Yup, they've aired the last few, they had the two afflictions before that too. The extreme sports channel shows old strikeforce and M1 challenges. There's an M1 challenge on right now.
Lakebir vs Oganov France vs Red Devil

Thanks OP.

I wonder if ESPN wil air the WEC PPV seeing how effectively its a UFC show.

Also I remember the first show that Bravo got on the wagon for was Belfort v Ortiz. I remember the highlight shows presented by Goldberg on Sky Sports back in the day too.

ttt

ttt