Strikeforce NEED SPONSORS

I am fighting on the undercard for strikeforce with a chance at being televised on showtime. I need sponsors willing to help me out! Will consider anything. I have some from $300 on up but no clothing, gear etc. only a couple of local spots so far. Please help out a small time guy looking to make it big.

ttt for the Platypus.  Someone step up and help this toxin delivering, egg laying, down - under living mammal out w/a sponsorship.

Seriously, he is a good guy and a good fighter.  He will represent well and deserves some good sponsors.

Respectfully:

Fred

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT for some sponsors.

ttt

ttt

email me:  frankiscool@gmail.com

Let me know what all you have already and what has to be where

What date?

I doubt you'll make it onto the televised card...
Strikeforce hasn't put their undercard bouts on tv. Look at the last fight, plenty of time left and the opted to fill in time with bad commentating then just end the show early . Don't get me wrong I hope you make it...it's what the fans want, more fights!!!
STRIKEFORCE MAKE IT HAPPEN, GET THIS GUY ON TV!!!
(and for the love of Pete, I don't want to see Shamrocks 'what he needs to do to win this fight' computerized muscle and bones dummy guys.)

ttt for u

Thanks and I will be sending some emails ASAP.

Platypus, send me over some detailed stuff with what you need etc... If I can help, I will. I'm still combing through a bunch of emails I received recently of people asking for sponsorships so I may be a bit slow getting back to you, kind of weighing a few, not weighing the rest haha. Those, I just say didn't make weight haha.

The Good Rev

Rings and Cages, Inc.
www.ringsandcages.com

I hope Platy makes it on TV, but regardless it will be a great fight. Platy is one of the nicest guys in MMA and is truly and undiscovered talent. He will be on a big card sooner rather than later. Additionally he has the best ring entrances in the US today.

Brigham -  What date?

9/25/09

TTT

TTT

TTMFT!

TTT