Strikeforce Prelims Updates

Damn the sweater hulks on this ring girl.

Authority Figure - Hiroko is terrible. lol

seriously, if the other chic had a little more pop, Hiroka would be unconscious.  

And the elusive MMA vag shot appears...

Nice a knee right to the twat. First time I've seen a woman's fight paused for a low blow. Phone Post

What the fuck was Yamanaka doing?

Those head kicks were fantastic.

sidebar: Germaine would kill you. In a ring or the streets. lol

BrCutter -
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet - 
BrCutter -
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet - 
Authority Figure -
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet -  Wtf, a 2-2 female is in strikeforce? Phone Post

If you know who she is you understand why they are giving her time to get better. Google her.

I'll let this fight speak for itself. Phone Post

lol, there's a little more to it than the fighting...

Ahhhh, I see now. That is interesting. She definitely sucks at fighting tho. Phone Post

haha, yeah, but she moves her head back and forth well. 

I...don't understand

hangs head in shame Phone Post

Amagov tore through Berry! Militech says it was illegal knee that caused drop. Now Berry is disputing stoppage by Dean.

Authority Figure - Amagov tore through Berry! Militech says it was illegal knee that caused drop. Now Berry is disputing stoppage by Dean.

Not an illegal knee, an illegal strike to the knee.. he threw a side kick that hyperextended the knee and dropped him.. Phone Post

Can someone link to where that kind of strike is deemed illegal? Phone Post

NINJAe973 - 
Authority Figure - Amagov tore through Berry! Militech says it was illegal knee that caused drop. Now Berry is disputing stoppage by Dean.

Not an illegal knee, an illegal strike to the knee.. he threw a side kick that hyperextended the knee and dropped him.. Phone Post

You're correct. I was typing too fast. Sorry.

Meisha and Julie on deck. I'd actually like to see Julie win. But....I don't think so. But who knows how Meisha's arm is these days.

Julie just clocked Meisha with a kick. Jesus.

Julie needs to cover up more, but she is putting Meisha's face on notice. lol

Julie is beastin Meisha on the cage with elbows.

Tate is getting worked

Anybody else think Tate's stance is flawed Phone Post

Julie's takedown defense is perfect. Her elbows and knees are equally brutal.

Holy shit. Meisha almost got caught in a submission. Looks like an arm bar that went into something I don't even recognize but the arm and head were in jeopardy! Saved by the bell?