Kennedy
Larkin
Thompson
Healley
Kyle
Osp
Villante
Noons (I wona see him vs Gillard)

Am I missing any one who should be in the ufc?

Guys like Jardine and Gurgel I think will see walking papers, they'll probably keep a few prospects

Roger Gracie Phone Post

cross3dout - 

Roger Gracie Phone Post

And Couture also think Jorge Santiago will be released

I can see Ryan Couture going but not being fed to the wolves or maybe being put on TUF

What about couture ? Phone Post

I wanna see Jacare in the UFC Phone Post

OFC - 

I wanna see Jacare in the UFC Phone Post

This.

I really want to see Pat Healey get a shot in there. He's busted his ass to improve.

IMHO Gracie isn't ready or will get hammered if he does. Phone Post

Per the VFC Facebook page, Anthony Smith is in. He started off pretty good, and has some good match ups in the UFC.

Also, Holobaugh should get a shot. He put up a helluva fight against Healy.

Slap Maxwell - Per the VFC Facebook page, Anthony Smith is in. He started off pretty good, and has some good match ups in the UFC.

Could you copy what they had to say about Anthony? UGs own lionpaws right there Phone Post

Holobaugh should get a shot in ufc at 145 ....if smith doesn't get a shot bellator should pick him up

bearockbrobama - 
Slap Maxwell - Per the VFC Facebook page, Anthony Smith is in. He started off pretty good, and has some good match ups in the UFC.

Could you copy what they had to say about Anthony? UGs own lionpaws right there Phone Post

"Another Victory Champion gets signed into the UFC. Congrats Anthony Smith, you've worked hard and DEF earned this!!!"

And I agree. He fought like he was trying to earn something last night!

Good thing for all the guys who get released is that Bellator, WSOF and RFA could all use more talent

LOL at Fejaioa spelling Phone Post

NYmmanow265 - Good thing for all the guys who get released is that Bellator, WSOF and RFA could all use more talent

Other than Barnett nobody good is gonna be released so Bellator wont be picking up much.

I mean even guys like Bowling, Bobby V, Bobby Green are UFC bound so they arent cutting anyone who is good.

Barnett is it, he is the only name/top level fighter that could be available.

Actually is anyone even sure Nate will get another shot? he got beat badly in a fight he was supposed to win, him coming over as champ was definite but giving the way he left the UFC and then this loss I'm not sure he is guaranteed a UFC spot.

I wonder who the UFC really signs hopefully a lot of the guys on the OP list Phone Post

there's only about 20 strikeforce guys that I want to see get brought over.

Unfortunetly I think the UFC will probably bring over 30-40.