Strikeforce - Time to step your game up!

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
Monsters Ball - lol @ all the UFC shills trying to give Strikeforce advice lately.

perfectly said.

it always floors me when people think they know more than a guy who's run a promotion longer than the person talking has probably held a job.

By your logic we shouldn't talk about anything on here unless you are a fighter or MMA promoter.

Honestly, I don't even know why Neilson ratings are valid these days.  It's not 1960, almost everyone has a DVR these days.

Soup and Beer -  Honestly, I don't even know why Neilson ratings are valid these days.  It's not 1960, almost everyone has a DVR these days.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe DVR can be tracked for ratings purposes.

KirikMyName! - Although I don't have DVR, I do have a cable splitter, and can easily move my bedroom tv out into the living room...hooray for two events at once.

Have a dvd recorder or even a vcr? You can record one in your room. Just a suggestion, watching two good fights at once may cause seizures...

Trojan Rubber Guard - Honestly the only reason I knew about Sarah fighting for the 135 title is because she posted on here. I had no idea SF was having a card that day until about 2 weeks prior, while most people know when the next 3 UFCs will be

I think it actually had the highest rating so far for a Strikeforce Challenger card, it peaked at 189,000 for the co main and main event, the show in the past usually does in the low 100k range, hard to find the numbers on past events though

KirikMyName! - 
Soup and Beer -  Honestly, I don't even know why Neilson ratings are valid these days.  It's not 1960, almost everyone has a DVR these days.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe DVR can be tracked for ratings purposes.

Yea they can but a lot of people fast forward past commercials while watching their DVR'd shows. So the DVR ratings don't appeal to advertisers that don't get their commercials watched.