Strikeforce Weigh-in (pics)

HOW the fuck to you get vasculary in your abs. OMG... Fights in California who's taking odds on his (Baroni) steroid test?

Slie

anyone know if there is listing of bars that are showing the event (like
they have with the ufc). i'm sure there won't be nearly as many, but surely
they've got some interest. btw, the gonzalez/thomson odds are screwed
up. thomson should be the favorite, but not nearly that high. gonzalez
has some serious skills.

I think I may bet Carter as Paul has always stated that in all of his fights, he has never went for the takedown. I think that Paul is going to want to stand with him even though he is facing a K-1 fighter.

This is going to be a really fun card to watch. Hopefully they do a nice job with the production.

Baroni and Thompson both appear to be in great shape. Hopefully Phil's cardio holds up if it goes deep into the fight.

Buentello looks thinner than Williams - didn't expect that. I would think that a big win for either fighter may result in some phone calls from Dana White.

Also great to see Bang fight.

Still interested in seeing what Cung Le can do as the level of mma competition he faces increases. Fryklund will be a good test for him.

Carter has not been missing many meals.

"Carter Williams got kinda fat"

no "kinda" about it imo.

carter does look way to pudgy to have been training at full potential. hopefully i'm wrong because i love this matchup.

thomson should be a big favorite, i think he is a top 15 lightweight and very skilled in every aspect of the game.

the daley/ludwig fight is going to steal the show imo.

<3

Frank looks like he's bigger than baroni.

See, I would have lost $65 betting those individually.

Best to just play with pretend money.