Strikeforce will pass UFC in popularity.Here's why

someone says this about every org.  every one.  you're wrong, plain and simple.  UFC is the brand, the rest are generic "klenex".

WallySparks204 - People keep overlooking the SF LHW division. It is queitly getting filled.

Henderson
Babalu
Mousasi
Lawal
Feijao
Kyle

all solid fighters. I think those guys fair well against any of the UFCs LHW division.

yep

lol

They don't have the best fighters in the world. Lawler, Daley? Epic fail, dude.

SgtJustinTeplitz - do you guys remember when strikeforce couldn't get any of the big fighters??? now they get plenty of them! Coker's got the dough and patience and Strikeforce will soon be the WCW against the WWF

Note to self... start saving to buy Strikeforce for 3 million dollars.

^I never said best. I said among the best. or did i say best? oh well, fedor and alistair are among the best these days!

08ers gonna 11

BiggGunn - 
SgtJustinTeplitz - do you guys remember when strikeforce couldn't get any of the big fighters??? now they get plenty of them! Coker's got the dough and patience and Strikeforce will soon be the WCW against the WWF

Note to self... start saving to buy Strikeforce for 3 million dollars.

lol!

aKaBeasTTT - 08ers gonna 11

lol, 2008 was actually not my first time having an account on mma.tv. I was probably a 00-02er...

You're a dumb ass troll, here's why.

drance2624 - You're a dumb ass troll, here's why.

still waiting for your reasons of why you think I am trolling.

Times change...deal with it. Gold was at $280 in 2003 and 8 years later it's worth over 1,000 dollars more than that an ounce--presently 1370/oz.

Glad some of you realize that no one product survives forever or has a monopoly forever. It's human nature. Is Rome is charge of every society? no. Do dinosaurs rules the earth? no. Will UFC always be #1? of course NOT.

Thanks to all of your responces! Some of you need to up your debating skills, but many of you make valid points! Thanks frens.

Seriously, nothing or nobody ever stays at #1...

i do not agree. UFC will be a superpower for many years. they are well organized, constantly bringing in the best talent, and have TUF. Phone Post

SgtJustinTeplitz - 
drance2624 - You're a dumb ass troll, here's why.

still waiting for your reasons of why you think I am trolling.

Times change...deal with it. Gold was at $280 in 2003 and 8 years later it's worth over 1,000 dollars more than that an ounce--presently 1370/oz.

Glad some of you realize that no one product survives forever or has a monopoly forever. It's human nature. Is Rome is charge of every society? no. Do dinosaurs rules the earth? no. Will UFC always be #1? of course NOT.

judging by this logic, which league will overtake the NFL? Or the NBA?

The only hope should be that the UFC and strikeforce become equal and someday form one super league.

SgtJustinTeplitz - Thanks to all of your responces! Some of you need to up your debating skills, but many of you make valid points! Thanks frens.

Seriously, nothing or nobody ever stays at #1...
Unless you own the rankings

SgtJustinTeplitz - Strikeforce not only has some of the best fighters in the world (Nick Diaz, Alistair, Fedor, Werdum, Robbie Lawler, Paul Daley, Dan Henderson, et cetera), but they also allow the world's best females to fight and have tournaments! Until UFC has tournaments and does a network tv and cable combo (like WWE), Strikeforce will slowly take over. My best analogy is that Strikeforce is a turtle and UFC is the cocky rabbit and the rabbit will get passed in 5-10 years.

Congrats on being THAT stupid.

Strikeforce will likely never pass the UFC in popularity but if their plans for 2011 (20 cards on Showtime) come to fruition they will certainly finally establish a strong market presence.

dogfb -  They are certainly doing it right so far. Can't wait to see what happens with SF in the future.

except actually promoting their fighters and doing any real matchmaking, that is. (but looks like they are off to a good start this year so far)

Fraid not buddy Phone Post

It's Alan Quatermain, only one "r" Phone Post

UFC = Chewbacca

Strikeforce = Ookla the Mok

UFC = Transformers

Strikeforce = Gobots

UFC + Strikeforce + Dream + Sengoku = PRIDE