Strikers 135lb-145lbs May Tourney

tttompkins

Its Showtime!

Any word on this yet? Thanx.

Crazyhook, when are you gonna throw on the mitts and dance with me ??

:)

I just got the custom IT store 50 OZ gloves and are ready anytime you are. I am just worried the gloves will get stuck in your big orange beard. We will have to hook up again soon.

Any detilas on who is fighting in the tournament?

No details yet.

I hope they get the same guy playing music as last time.

He was hot.

Built like a brick shit house too.

I dunno, some people say he looked like Jeremy Horn, but other people say he looked like Joey Buttafucco.

the Dj had a great high kick as well ( for a guy with a big orange beard)

He smelled like chicken wings though...

His combination flick/flip kick has killed 5 people already.

So I've heard...

I'll tell you what... I went to a restaurant called "Mexicali Rosa's" last Saturday...

They have "Hot-Honey Garlic Chicken Wings"

I think Im in love...

Hot-Honey Garlic Chicken Wings sounds like tomorrows dinner!

There is a place in town here that serves a "green curry" dish.

It burns...for a long long time.

I will fight in the tournament, as long as I face Horodecki in the first round. I think I might be able to pull a Randleman out of my bag of tricks. Either that, or I will get his birth certificate from our wrestling coach (he has been bugging me for weeks about getting that thing) and threaten to destroy it. Nothing says worked fight like the threat of deportation to Poland.

LMMFAO @ "Nothing says worked fight like the threat of deportation to Poland." !!!

Dougie.. lots of sour cream!

Sour cream from Poland?

Careful Andy, you don't want to get caught up in "Hammer Time."

I will mention the challenge to Chris when I see him tomorrow.

Thanks.....did I mention I leave for Hawaii on the 24th???? Shucks, looks like I'll miss the tournament.

I forgot you're going to Hawaii!

Daaaaaamn youuuuuuu!

I am actually being exiled after losing to Danny by anklelcok after dominating him in every way. I had him in the Hendo North-South choke and the little "insert explicit here" wouldn't tap. I hate Sambo.