Strip club early

Picking a friend up at the airport but gave 3 hrs to kill. I am at the strip club drinking beers and it is way too early to be here. The only girls to show up so far are nothing to write home about. I used to come this place more often a few years back but never before 9:00. I am starting to question my life decisions. How much should I pay for a 2for 1 dance for a 6? Phone Post

Would like to get a bj... Not sure what that will run me though. Phone Post

Doback M3 -

I wouldnt get a dance from a 6.

What about a 8 covered in tatoos? Phone Post

MMA_KNOWLEDGE -
Doback M3 -

Say hello to you new ex wife bro. Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing -
MMA_KNOWLEDGE -
Doback M3 -

Say hello to you new ex wife bro. Phone Post 3.0
Lulz.., I may not be exciting enough to get that far with the crazy. Phone Post

Doback M3 -
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
Doback M3 -

That works.  I dont think im brave enought to hit up a strip club by myself so much respect!!!

Just wanted some beer... So far this has been a little weak. Phone Post

Strip clubs solo are usually the best adventures fren, u should def try it.

It's totally different than goin with buddies, u get straight down to bidness Phone Post 3.0

So you're picking up a friend from the airport, and drinking beer, before 9AM? or 9PM?

Don't drink and drive bro. 

Tell her two for the whiff Phone Post 3.0

dogfb -

So you're picking up a friend from the airport, and drinking beer, before 9AM? or 9PM?

Don't drink and drive bro. 

I am here now... 8:25 pm. It is not too impressive. I am only having a few beers. Chicks are not too impressive. Me and two other guys are here. Phone Post

The day crew is never as good at the night crew. The owners always put the d list or noob strippers on the early shift.

Spidermonkey - The day crew is never as good at the night crew. The owners always put the d list or noob strippers on the early shift.
Yeah I have had two news come up and sit down to chat... Not good. Phone Post

A friend told me it is awesome to get drunk and get a dance from two sexy strippers at the same time.

Ah to be in Atlantic City by yourself at 24 years of age...

BJ Penn Forever - A friend told me it is awesome to get drunk and get a dance from two sexy strippers at the same time.

Ah to be in Atlantic City by yourself at 24 years of age...

It is a waste of money from my experience one is plenty. Phone Post

Pics motherfucker! Do you speak it! Phone Post 3.0

Back in the day when I was more fun than I am now. We use to hit up the strip club at noon every Friday for a huge steak and a beer for $5 on our lunch break. Day time strippers know how to have fun.

Back in the day when I was more fun than I am now. We use to hit up the strip club at noon every Friday for a huge steak and a beer for $5 on our lunch break. Day time strippers know how to have fun.

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - Would like to get a bj... Not sure what that will run me though. Phone Post

How well do you know your friend? Maybe you should just save the dough and claim a reward for your driving services.

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - Would like to get a bj... Not sure what that will run me though. Phone Post
No more than $50.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

pillbottle - Pumpkin pie. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that and pecan pie. Phone Post 3.0