STRONGEST guy u ever rolled with??

so, who is it?/was it an mma fighter, gymrat, powerlifter???

I'm sure he didn't have the highest bench-press, but this Russian wrestler waltzed into our gym and just tied my up in pretzels. I had him IN MY GUARD and he would just surge forward and squish me and do whatever he wanted. Horrifying and embarrassing to have my guard abused like that. I was heavier than him too!

Kyle Cooley

i did a little bit of training with Tito Ortiz

he had me get him into an over/under clinch and said "Ok, now push me around like how we practiced, I'll resist this time"

It felt like trying to move a tree

But then he pushed back and it felt like a slow moving train

Antonio McKee

solidsnake - Kyle Cooley

yes this guy is strong as hell!

and i felt his strength like 7 years ago, im sure hes only stronger now

Monson... and i have rolled with Sapp (the question was strength not technique lol). however that was one of his first times on the mat at Maurice's so he wasn't going hard and was actually scared to hurt anyone. but yeah. monson is fucking STRONG.

I've never rolled with anyone who I felt was anywhere near as strong as me. Of course I try to only train with lightweights, and girls.

me

elgringo - 
solidsnake - Kyle Cooley

indeed he is stronger. We once ran a round robin takedown drill session at the MSU club and the kid went through 10 men. I think he let the 11th one take him down because he had to go take a pee.

i'd think brock or monson would be freakishly strong

Maybe not just strength, but Roland Sarria. For some reason that guy just felt HEAVY as fuck if he get top position. Heavy like he was full of  powdered lead or something. And he didn't weigh that much. Weird.

solidsnake - 
elgringo - 
solidsnake - Kyle Cooley

indeed he is stronger. We once ran a round robin takedown drill session at the MSU club and the kid went through 10 men. I think he let the 11th one take him down because he had to go take a pee.

when i grappled with him, i was wearing some magic fight shorts given to me by Nick "Machine" May

If not for them, he would have injured me for sure.

OriginalFLUFfer - 
solidsnake - Kyle Cooley
Dude, isn't that the guy from Real World.

no he's a real person

even posts on this foruM!!

anyone ever roll with Tank Abbott?/im curious as to how strong he is as although he was strong as hell when it came to lifting, he never seemed to ragdoll people like say a Guillard or krazyhorse can...

i saw a vid of kimbo wrestling a powerlifting champion and surprisingly the powerlifting champion was getting overpowered by kimbo...

Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see the Nick Machine May shorts in the Mandalay Bay MMA memorabilia store at UFC 100 next to the likes of Randy Couture.

Bry Bry - anyone ever roll with Tank Abbott?/im curious as to how strong he is as although he was strong as hell when it came to lifting, he never seemed to ragdoll people like say a Guillard or krazyhorse can...

i saw a vid of kimbo wrestling a powerlifting champion and surprisingly the powerlifting champion was getting overpowered by kimbo...

if you call that wrestling

IrishFighter110 -  polish, they are freaks

That's the truth! My first wrestling coach was was a 60yo Polish guy. Pummeling for underhooks with him was a nightmare! His son was like a stocky chubby dude that didn't lift weights but was just strong as an Oxe!

Had a practice match with the Polish heavwyeight who went to the 2008 Olympics. He was super strong too.

But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin.

Friend who was competitive bench presser for many years.

At one point he weighed in at 165 then benched 3x's his weight and not in an OG way, he actually did it.

One way or another he ended up coming to BJJ class and he was controlled by skinny little pussys but instead of storming off and never coming back as so often happens with this story, he decided that BJJ was obviously something he needed to learn.

A couple years later he was trimmed down and was getting really good then his elbows quit on him (a remnant from his benching days) and now he can no longer participate at all or play catch or shoot baskets with his son.

bigD13B - 

But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin.
Tough to top. 

I hate to say /thread, but /thread.