STRONGEST guy u ever rolled with??

watched Seth Kleinbeck drill with Dan Severn once, and must say that Seth is retard old man strong, and Severn was moving him around like he was a kid

gage949 - I've rolld with babalu, pe de pano and feitosa but for some reason carlos gracie jr just makes me feel like a little kid when we roll. especially for his age. Dude is deceptively strong.

not even that strong, his leverage made me wanna tap from him on top in my guard...

i guess this means I agree with you...

PINKsinglet -  watched Seth Kleinbeck drill with Dan Severn once, and must say that Seth is retard old man strong, and Severn was moving him around like he was a kid

That's because Dan Severn is gorilla farmer strong.

this purple belt named Big Jim.Matt Serra,Drago,Muller,Papa Serra,Rick Kaflouge

wizbang - Friend who was competitive bench presser for many years.

At one point he weighed in at 165 then benched 3x's his weight and not in an OG way, he actually did it.

One way or another he ended up coming to BJJ class and he was controlled by skinny little pussys but instead of storming off and never coming back as so often happens with this story, he decided that BJJ was obviously something he needed to learn.

A couple years later he was trimmed down and was getting really good then his elbows quit on him (a remnant from his benching days) and now he can no longer participate at all or play catch or shoot baskets with his son.

God that was depressing. Came out of nowhere with absolutely no warning. 

"thats because dan Severn is gorilla farmer strong"

well then whats that say for ken Shamrock who was able to basically overpower and stuff every single shot by Severn??i know Shammy was roided but still...

napao

this one time I was totally pinned, stuck on bottom of a wicked side mount and no room to move whatsoever. I was having trouble breathing and could only see black no matter which way I shrimped , my opponent was all over me at every turn, didnt no what the fack to do...

then my team mates kindly removed the 120# grappling dummy from on top of me

bigD13B -

But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin.

I'm pretty sure you win this thread

The person who ragdolled me most in training is everyone I've ever trained with :(

Zialum - 
wizbang - Friend who was competitive bench presser for many years.

At one point he weighed in at 165 then benched 3x's his weight and not in an OG way, he actually did it.

One way or another he ended up coming to BJJ class and he was controlled by skinny little pussys but instead of storming off and never coming back as so often happens with this story, he decided that BJJ was obviously something he needed to learn.

A couple years later he was trimmed down and was getting really good then his elbows quit on him (a remnant from his benching days) and now he can no longer participate at all or play catch or shoot baskets with his son.

God that was depressing. Came out of nowhere with absolutely no warning. 

Whoops. He's ok. Recently married, happy and focusing on cardio for a workout as I understand it. No BJJ or throwing sports with his boy but there are plenty of other father son activities I'm sure. Sorry to have pissed on your day.

Bryan Vetell by a long fucking margin. I've rolled with reallystrong guys before and been okay but his strength is frightening.

Severn..He'd catch you in shit and you'd be like "motherfucker, that isnt even a move!!!"

He's that strong..

275 pound fat guy probably

Probably one Judoka that was a nationally ranked power lifter here in Canada. Didn't have a whole lot on the ground but was so strong.

Pound for pound maybe Din Thomas.

240# guy on roids all hyped up from taking his kids ritalin 

Bry Bry - anyone ever roll with Tank Abbott?/im curious as to how strong he is as although he was strong as hell when it came to lifting, he never seemed to ragdoll people like say a Guillard or krazyhorse can...

Well of course not, those guys are black.

i saw a vid of kimbo wrestling a powerlifting champion and surprisingly the powerlifting champion was getting overpowered by kimbo...

Again, not surprising, Kimbo is black.

Right?

" polish, they are freaks"

Yeah I rolled with a few who didnt know wtf they were doing and their bodies were just like made of a different combo than normal people.

Most of the strongest guys Ive gone with didnt have the conditioning to go with the strength so theyd crap out and then werent so hot.

The strength that does not wane is the kind to be feared.

bigD13B 
But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin.

That kind of blows my story out of the water.