STRONGEST guy u ever rolled with??

Mark Bocek

Anderson Leal.  www.powerhousebjj.com.

An old retarded farmer who has a couple of kids.

cuzz63 - An old retarded farmer who has a couple of kids.

Yes you can not beat the 5 ABSOLUTE STRENGTHS (Don't forget PCP or Clinically Insane Guy strength)

Should be a comic book...

THE FIVE ABSOLUTE STRENGTHS:
MAN-CHILD THE RETARD
OLD MAN
FATHER DAD
THE FARM BOY
&
THE AMAZING SCHITZO

bigD13B - "But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin."

Please tell some more about this!

Brian Vetell. Try wrestling an dumptruck. Now u know what it's like.

Mark Robinson, the South African former worlds strongest man competitor. Beat Emmanuel Yarborough in sumo. He also fought Bobby Hoffman at ufc 30.

Anyone from the Atlanta Obake Fight School days will tell you about the strength of Robinson.

A buddy of mine who wrestled for Iowa state.... F'n Freak this guy.

power lifter

cuzz63 - An old retarded farmer who has a couple of kids.

Legit lol for this!

for me it was matt hughes.the next guy was daisuke ishii.(daisuke was becuase he felt like a ton of bricks i couldnt even budge)

the scariest dude was alex steibling.he always seemed like he was kinda pissed off even though he wasnt.

BTW at the time i was only 170lbs.

I'd love to heard from someone who rolled with Pudzianowski. Talk about inhuman strength...

Without a doubt Carlson gracie. His hands were the size of a catchers mitt. Carlson jr also has amazing core strength, like rolling with a truck. Fredson Paixao is also freakishly strong

The absolute #1- Jimmy Armbriz- Strongest MFer that I have ever, EVER encountered!!!

2- Paul Varlens- Had an armbar on him, he stood up, everyone said I looked like a Christmas tree ornament!! haahha 

Obviously Karelin ends the thread.

Personally though, Roger Gracie (he tore Robert Drysdales new gi lol) and Gabriel Kitober.

But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin

Wow, dude. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Cobrinha. A genetic freak.

Rick Rude

Carlson gracie jr..are you guys talking about the guy that fought john lewis in extreme fighting 1 years back??

Ron Waterman, easily.