Strongest person in history?

?

I don't mean strictly numbers but also taking into consideration the use of steroids, props, accessories, rules, etc. that affected results. Who had the most raw strength amongst their peers in recorded history? No roids.. no fancy shit. Just bowel busting power.

Was it Paul Anderson? One of the modern WSM winners? Olympic lifters? Someone from hundreds of years ago.. or ancient times?

It's me Phone Post 3.0

Oh PERSON. my bad. Phone Post 3.0

I think Paul Anderson gets that title, but people are way smaller and weaker than they were 10,000 years ago. He might have only been average strength then. Who knows?

Cindy O.....for taking, nay, ERASING After Dark from the OG.

"The 1981 Guinness Book of World Records posits Angus as the tallest non-pathological giant in recorded history"

This guy should've been put out to stud, those feats of strength listed have to be off by a factor of 4.

Rumbleeee - Angus MacAsill

From his wiki: MacAskill was well known for feats of strength such as lifting a ship's anchor weighing 2,800 pounds (1,300 kg) to chest height, and an ability to carry barrels weighing over 350 pounds (160 kg) apiece under each arm or reputedly able to lift a hundredweight (50 kg) with two fingers and hold it at arms length for ten minutes. People also claimed to see Angus lift a full-grown horse over a 4-foot (1.2 m) fence, without breaking a sweat

Ok.. some of that sounds like straight up boolsheeeit.

BILL BRASKY

Mookie 3:16 - BILL BRASKY
To Brasky!!! Phone Post 3.0

The Hulk.

Angus MacAsill, the real life Bigfoot.

Go look in the mirror, guess who you see.

That's right...me! Phone Post 3.0

jeremy hamilton

Big Z Phone Post 3.0

Ancient Greek divine hero Heracles
Son of Zeus

That giant goof could never have pulled off these 12 Labors:

Slay the Nemean Lion.

Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.

Capture the Golden Hind of Artemis.

Capture the Erymanthian Boar.

Clean the Augean stables in a single day.

Slay the Stymphalian Birds.

Capture the Cretan Bull.

Steal the Mares of Diomedes.

Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons.

Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon.
Steal the apples of the Hesperides.
Capture and bring back Cerberus. Phone Post 3.0

Louis Cyr Phone Post 3.0

The atom Phone Post 3.0