Struve And Miocic Tweet Friendly Trash Talk

SonofJockstrap - At least we know those two are going to have an awesome fight, I can't wait for these two to go at it. Also nice to see some friendly banter.

Never seen a fight with Struve that wasn't exciting ... TTT Phone Post

I love seeing guys play friendly , show respect , then fight ... I respect them more for lack of trash talk and just some funny friendly jokes like how strive does the contest ...

He hasn't done one in a while has he ? Phone Post

Two of my favourite HWs at the moment.

That said, I'm rooting for Struve. I've been a fan of Struve for a few years now, he is consistently exciting and incredibly talented for his age.

I've been a fan of Stipe ever since the Beltran fight, his Cro Cop style shorts combined with his skills are what made me think this guy was awesome and a genuine threat in the HW divison.

I can't wait for this fight! It's going to be a good one, you can believe that! Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Two of my favourite HWs at the moment.

That said, I'm rooting for Struve. I've been a fan of Struve for a few years now, he is consistently exciting and incredibly talented for his age.

I've been a fan of Stipe ever since the Beltran fight, his Cro Cop style shorts combined with his skills are what made me think this guy was awesome and a genuine threat in the HW divison.

I can't wait for this fight! It's going to be a good one, you can believe that! Phone Post

This! Also rooting for Struve! Phone Post

Almost time for the big boys to get down!

Much respect to both guys!

Watch out for that metal thing.