Struve needs to retire..

My opinion means absolutely nothing when it come to this kid retiring but man, 5 brutal KO's before the age of 30....walk away Stefan, your a warrior but a long life is more important. Just my thought. Phone Post 3.0

I feel bad for the guy, he's taken a lot of punishment. I would liked to have seen him throw some jabs and use his reach to his advantage.

He doesn't need to retire.
Everytime someone loses first thing people say is "retire" Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - He doesn't need to retire.

He didn't say he couldn't win fights anymore or improve, he implied that fighting is going to ruin his long term health. And he's right.

Maybe Joe Rogan can invite him to one of his podcast.

The last 2-3 full force punches overeem landed flush to stefan's face AFTER he was knocked out cold might be the scariest most brutal legal punches I've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

So Mir, Nog, Struve, Overeem, Nelson, JDS, Arlovski, and Schaub should retire for taking to much damage. Phone Post 3.0

chadp - So Mir, Nog, Struve, Overeem, Nelson, JDS, Arlovski, and Schaub should retire for taking to much damage. Phone Post 3.0
Apparently lol..... It's true, they are taking damage, but it's THEIR choice, thats what warriors do, UFC should get guys heads checked, let them know the risks, but the choice is the fighters, rarely do I think a fighter should be "talked into" retiring. Chuck needed to stop, to be saved from himself but he's one of the few that stand out, and I'm the biggest chuck fan ever.... Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2395091/time-for-Struve-to-retire/?&page=1

chadp - So Mir, Nog, Struve, Overeem, Nelson, JDS, Arlovski, and Schaub should retire for taking to much damage. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, with the possible exception of JDS

BackGroundInKenp? - Maybe Joe Rogan can invite him to one of his podcast.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't use his reach, isn't fluid, sat there waiting for Overeem to do something, literally laid there and waited to get knocked out. Phone Post 3.0

CLINT NJHC -
BeauTown - He doesn't need to retire.

He didn't say he couldn't win fights anymore or improve, he implied that fighting is going to ruin his long term health. And he's right.
VU Phone Post 3.0

chadp - So Mir, Nog, Struve, Overeem, Nelson, JDS, Arlovski, and Schaub should retire for taking to much damage. Phone Post 3.0
Nog yes, if you followed his career you should know ... Phone Post 3.0

rezzz -
Nog yes, if you followed his career you should know ... Phone Post 3.0
My point is, there won't be a HW division.
Hunt and Big Foot have recently been laid out pretty badly also. Phone Post 3.0

Heavyweights get knocked out; it comes with the territory. Struve is still young, hell, he started in the ufc when he was incredibly young. I think he's got good fights left in him. I do wish he would learn to use his reach like a 7 foot tall man should. Phone Post 3.0

BirdWatcher -
Mir and Nog for sure, probably Schaub. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think many people would argue that mir and nog should stick around, they had great careers but have too many miles on the clock and are still around due to name value

Schaub and struve retirement talk is a little premature imo though Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - My opinion means absolutely nothing when it come to this kid retiring but man, 5 brutal KO's before the age of 30....walk away Stefan, your a warrior but a long life is more important. Just my thought. Phone Post 3.0
5 brutal kos in the ufc... He was getting ko'd bad in training.. Enough to get kicked off the proteam for a while. He's going to have major fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0

He really reminds me of that unathletic kid at school that was always picking fights and losing.

Struve is the kind of guy that I think will have to be forced out.

Jump Kick - The last 2-3 full force punches overeem landed flush to stefan's face AFTER he was knocked out cold might be the scariest most brutal legal punches I've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
They were so accurate. Right on the fucking button. Phone Post 3.0