Stu Hart...legit grappler or sadistic asshole who hurt non resisting guys

always lots of stories of him and him stretching guys etc
but its always against guys who let him put moves on them
and were never resisting…and then he would make them feel pain

and yes i know he won some 1930s canadian tournments when he was young…but thats like a team calling itself baseball of uzbekistan lol

are there any clips of doing something to a resisting person?

this is the guy talking about him

1 Like

The dungeon

Look it up. He wasn’t a normal dude.

He produced some top fucking notch talent though.

1 Like
1 Like

give ONE CLIP of him doing anything to a resisting grappler?

5 Likes

Probably a fag

9 Likes

I can show you some Brett and Owen Hart clips

Im not sure what your point is. Research him.

his name is not brett or owen

where is ONE clip of him doing anything against a resisting guy

Don’t know bud, why dont you do some searching?

2 Likes

Maybe he got his ass beat on the regular and didn’t want his family to go through that shit, so he toughened those boys the fuck up.

Hes a pretty famous fucking dude, im sure you can find some answers on the internet

I swear to god almighty, you show me one youtube clip of Stu Hart doing anything to anybody and I’ll buy this whole fucking bar a round of beers.

7 Likes

I always got a creepy vibe of the dungeon stories like some gay shit was going on.

6 Likes

I have had the same thought, but footage of him is all from the 50s or 60s I think when he was a fat old dude. I think at that point he was just a sort of tough dad type promoter training guys. He may have been tough in his youth but I doubt we’ll ever have proof.

1 Like

There were (are?) videos on Youtube of him training in the basement “dungeon” with all the Hart bros when they were kids/teens. Davey Boy (British Bulldog) and Jim Neidhart would take part, that’s how they ended up marrying the sisters

Stu fucked them all first

3 Likes

Is there anything of Brett or Owen beating real grapplers?

They are all fake wrestling guys

2 Likes

In Bret’s book I think he mentioned winning either the city or regional tournament in high school.

Yeah, that’s not exactly impressive here lol

Who cares, they are professional fake fighters…

2 Likes

Adrian was known as a very legit tough guy despite his gimmick. Guys like Steven Regal, Fit Finlay, Dave Taylor, etc. all look up to him as a shooter. Adrian broke in to wrestling taking on all comers at traveling shows around Wigan. You either won or got no money. Mick Foley tells stories about going to Adrian’s place in Navarre when Mick lived in Gulf Breeze to learn some shoot stuff. Mick swears he was never in pain like Adrian put him in teaching him. Not trying to hurt Mick just showing him how to apply the holds. Considering the stuff Mick has been through, for him to say “That time with Adrian was pain level ten, everything else was about a six.” says a lot. PS Ms. Linda would fight at the drop of a hat and whipped many men foolish enough to jump in the ring and try to interfere. In summary, Adrian probably resents Stu because he took liberties with guys who couldn’t defend themselves instead of trying on another real shooter.

8 Likes

Who the fuck is Adrien???