Stu Hart...legit grappler or sadistic asshole who hurt non resisting guys

No, you googled a guy who won the street fight, another who was restrained by bouncers and another exaggeration. Getting beat up all the time = 3 times over the course of 17 years. Lol!

Now tell us more about how Brock strolled into the ufc, won the title and proved how pro wrestling beats bjj. Lol

NlP5fA

In the 80’s that was for sure, when he came back to start his wrestling school he had settled down some. He was still always ready to pop caps in some smartass though, there was no filter between his brain and hands. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was responsible for some ghetto cold cases, some G’s see a drunk old honkey and believe they’ll relieve him, only to be met with a storm of lead. He could instinctually(draw and fire)shoot a beer can at 25ft,

Dr D david schultz is one guy stu never got the chance to stretch, david told him you’ll have to catch me i aint going to give it to you. David had already been well stretched by herb welch, his trainer

2 Likes

disgust-annoyed

like those fine gentlemen

1 Like

Yes, theyre obviously not high class “athletes” like those professional liars, drug addicts, alcoholics who are never around to raise their kids, cheat on their wives and culturally appeal to children and mentally slow adults. They die early due to their self destructive life decisions but they wear it like a badge of honor. :smirk:

There’s always been a certain part of the population like that, nothing like the house vince built though, which is 90% what you describe. Vince made a fortune appealing to the lowest common dominator. You’re clearly a youngster who has only ever been exposed to the wwf. The man i was talking about would have been a psychopath regardless of his profession

Everything i said applies to Harley Race before he went to the wwf. Fact.

which part didn’t you see

let me guess when stu heard this
he went quiet lol

That’s not Warrior in the front. He’s in the back on the center/right. Can only see his head.
(Although yeah he was a unit)

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, fucking awesome.

I used to watch international wrestling (lutte international) back in the day. Steve Strong was a guy that scared me irl and he was destroying everyone. One match, a guy came running into the ring and attacked Steve. I could be misremembering, but I think he was wearing a mask and when he finally revealed himself, steve looked petrified. It was Dr. D, I had never heard of the guy and couldnt believe that Sadistic Steve Strong would be afraid of anyone.

Miss the days when that shit was real. The Great Samu chased us on his walkin in one time, we thought we were dead. My buddy fought a guy outside after the event and Rick Martel stopped watched fight on his way out.

Another time we were in the hallway outside the locker room and kendo nagasaki came flying out swinging his stick. He smacked the wall above our heads and once again we thought we were dead.

We didnt get very many events in small town canada but as an older guy I appreciate how professional they were. We didnt even fill the arena floor but they still made it look real.

2 Likes

They’ve tried, but were stopped by Dominick Cruz before they could even get there.

Ninja, Schminja says the Dominator:

1 Like

“To John my big cousin the best from the very best, Steve Strong” He gave this to me probably 35 years ago. Crazy.

5 Likes

That is fucking awesome man. I hated and loved him at the same time. Just looked it up, he’s 73, holy shit. If you still talk to him, tell him I was scared of him irl.

Dont feel obligated to answer, but would love to hear some stories that he wouldn’t mind you sharing. Or really anything you can share about the real person.

1 Like

Only met him twice that i remember. Once as a kid at a family gathering. All I remember was i was sitting on a bar stool and he was behind me and picked up the bar stool – with me still on it – like it was nothing. In retrospect perhaps not the greatest display of strength but at the time it seemed like it.

Second time was when i got that pic. I was trying to convince my friends that my cousin was a pro wrestler. Called my dad so they could hear him confirm it and he said that Steve was in town, and next thing you know I’m driving over to see him.

He’s 20+ years older than me, was pretty well established in stampede at the time i think. Guessing that picture was given to me in 1987 or so when i was in high school.

I think he wrestled (?) and played football (1976) for the Badgers. Admitted to using steroids, but claimed it was always under the supervision of a doctor for whatever that’s worth. Heard he was too rough to get any farther than he did.

Finally, he appeared in an episode of HBO series tales from the crypt as basher malone, which i briefly considered for my user name here :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

that was condello’s promotion wasn’t it?

Oh yeah, I know. Was a warrior fan. I just saw his ginormous neck and traps.

1 Like

Frank Murr had his number after they stood them back up after brock hit Murr on the back of his head or something. Not so much in UFC 100, although Murr almost KO’d him in the 2nd with a flying knee.

You keep sounding dumber and dumber. You ask for 3 examples and I give you 3. One example the guy (bj) gets knocked out cold and the other (Danis) gets tapped out.

Brock strolled into the ufc and beat the shit out of top competition. He got tapped by Mir and came back and beat him like a school yard bully. Imagine some tall guy walking into the nba with little to no skill and making the all star team. Only in ufc can you do shit like this. Because it’s a tough guy competition, not a skilled athletic competition.

1 Like