Student Caught VANDALIZING 9/11 Memorial

As long as it wasn’t a pride flag, I don’t see the problem here. The child was probably just going to wash them with his urine and put them back anyway.

ok then he is a piece of shit and i wouldve at least slapped him if i caught him and then just deal with the repercussions of my actions…it would be worth it to me

1 Like

He is a piece of shit who hates America and couldn’t even let a memorial sit without vandalizing and interjecting his social justice bullshit.

Fuck him, he needs the shit kicked out of him and then boarded on a plane and dropped with a parachute over Afghanistan.

9 Likes

I believe you

I think I would have followed him and destroyed his car later. I could easily kick his ass but I don’t need a charge, probably a hate crime

2 Likes

Sad to see the university was quite mild in their criticism of his actions.

Probably because most of the administration & faculty themselves find the American flag “problematic”.

Whenever there is a fake hate crime on a campus, you’ll notice the school organizes a rally IMMEDIATELY and puts out a press release STRONGLY condemning the (fake) hate crime --BEFORE any “investigation” is done. Even when it is shown to he a hate crime hoax… they don’t back down will still have school sponsored protests anyway.

2 Likes

Another one

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT3ZhlUAA4O/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sad it’s hip to these losers to be anti American! Any other kind of anti behavior is not allowed though

1 Like