Study finds that FEMALES of most ethnicities would prefer to date WHITE MEN

5 Likes

They all want my girthy, potent privilege.

13 Likes

napoleon dynamite yes GIF

9 Likes

Thats Racist GIF

4 Likes

So it’s not your race that’s holding you back, you’re just ugly.

6 Likes

I feel government needs to step in and disfigure white males babies faces.
So we can have more parity.

8 Likes

White men have their pick

Latinas, Asians and white girls are down to clown

That opens up a wide number of puss, given that white men are about 5 percent of global population

5 Likes

Duh … just hang out with Asian women and that becomes quickly obvious - they like the white meat.

5 Likes

Black chicks love white guys, also. They wont often admit it but I hooked up many a cracker with some dark meat on blind dates back in the day.

For one, lotta black dudes dont eat pussy.

3 Likes

THIS. The other thing they tell me? “You guys are gentleman”.

Over 28 yrs of age black women gravitate toward white men. I’ve seen it for years.

3 Likes

I have coached several inner city black girls in track and field and many of them give off a very inappropriate vibe towards me, that I do not typically get from the white womenz…

That’s why they call it; White Prize, when the man of color lands a white woman.

2 Likes

White men are the most preferred but the hooked nose media wants to brainwash white women against their instincts

7 Likes

But their mothers will hate you with the fire of 10 hells.

True story.

Twice.

Definitely not racist

1 Like

this is pretty much true

i think they did studies on yellow fever … and they realized that white men message women of every race … it was the asian women that messaged white men a lot more then any other race

it is what it is

2 Likes

Yeah I see more and more young white girls with black dudes & other races. I’m sure media & academics are pushing it.
It’s been a thing since I was in high school remember white girls being into Tupac etc…

I don’t really care whatever. In the past I dated a couple attractive black & Puerto Rican girls

I’ll tell you what black guys don’t like seeing a white boy with a fine sister. Got so many comments & remarks and the girls got even more.

1 Like

Black chicks truly hate any white girl with a brother.

3 Likes

Yeah very true and they don’t like the white girl much either I’m sure

Thousands of years of genetics & tribalism etc… now days your seeing a shift where more white peoples are hating their own race and culture though

Dated an Asian girl in HS.

Her Mother was one of the most racists women I have ever met.

Actually, it’s usually the Mother that is the problem.

I dated a Jewish girl and a black girl too and each case it was the mother who was either racists or religious based prejudiced.

1 Like