Stupid post made on the UG thread

Herman Munster - 

A prime Matt Hughes would be lucky to be a top 15 WW in today's game.

For context

1. Georges St-Pierre

2. Johny Hendricks

3. Carlos Condit

4. Martin Kampmann

5. Jake Ellenberger

6. Rory MacDonald

7. Demian Maia

8. Robbie Lawler

9. Nick Diaz

10. Josh Koscheck

11-14=??????

15.A LUCKY PRIME MATT HUGHES

Herman needs his neck-bolts tightened.

In what ranking is Martin Kampman #4?

And I disagree with Herman.

There can never be another orcus. He's got a special place in my heart.

However now that you mention him, lol.....

He did say that he isn't sure if Barnett did better against DC compared to how Frank Mir did against DC

That dude's never made a post that is worth a shit. His man-love for GSP is equaled only by his hatred of every other fighter on the planet. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't find the quote, I thought it was in my "Jon Jones vs current top 10UFC Hw" thread but couldn't find it.

But someone on a hypothetical breakdown of Jones vs each top 10, gave a breakdown of how they though these hypothetical fights would go, however when it came to Travis Browne, he said, "Bones and Browne would never fight, they are training partners", and they didn't break down that fight.

I though that was stupid/funny.

Matt Hughes is a true fighter. You either are a true fighter, or you aren't a true fighter. It isn't something that can be taught, you are just born that way.

If Matt was in his prime today, that would mean that he would be training up to todays standards. So, just like he dominated in his day, with the training standards of that day. He would do the same today.

imo.

I could see a prime matt hughes losing to everyone of those guys in the top 10 ...

along with mike pierce, jon fitch, thiago alves, kazuo misaki, jay heiron, tyrone woodley, tarec saffedine, nate marquart, ben askren, bj penn ... and others I cant think of on the top of my head.

Seriously, when was matt hughes in his prime and who was he beating?

LOL. What a unintelligent post. If Matt Hughes was in his prime today, he would be number 2 in the division, at the VERY least, if not the dominating champ. Phone Post 3.0

The Roy Nelson thread about Roy claiming he won't get a title shot because Dana doesn't like him, and Dana saying that has nothing to do with it at all, is full of people defending Dana by pointing out that Roy won't get shit because Dana doesn't like him.

So many people completely missing the point...

MasterofMartialArts - LOL. What a unintelligent post. If Matt Hughes was in his prime today, he would be number 2 in the division, at the VERY least, if not the dominating champ. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ Dominating champ. Dominating who? Not GSP. Phone Post

During the Rousey-Carmouche walk out, a guy made a thread asking why there was a copyright symbol next to Ronda's name. Phone Post

I read the title as a question. It might be nap time lol Phone Post

GSP24 -
MasterofMartialArts - LOL. What a unintelligent post. If Matt Hughes was in his prime today, he would be number 2 in the division, at the VERY least, if not the dominating champ. Phone Post 3.0
This guy knows. VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

LOL^ Phone Post

I honestly think prime Hughes could only beat Diaz and kampmann out of that list Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -

I guess you missed the part where I said number 2 at the very least....and you do realize he did sub GSP in their first fight right? I'm not saying he would always dominate GSP (GSP won 2x), but its not like he never did or couldn't have beat GSP in his prime. Hell, when GSP beat him you could argue he was at the tail end of his career. Phone Post 3.0

A prime Matt Hughes would easily be defeated by today's Bjj blue belts op knows nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley - I could see a prime matt hughes losing to everyone of those guys in the top 10 ...

along with mike pierce, jon fitch, thiago alves, kazuo misaki, jay heiron, tyrone woodley, tarec saffedine, nate marquart, ben askren, bj penn ... and others I cant think of on the top of my head.

Seriously, when was matt hughes in his prime and who was he beating?

motherfuckers debate me!

MasterofMartialArts -
Rudi -

I guess you missed the part where I said number 2 at the very least....and you do realize he did sub GSP in their first fight right? I'm not saying he would always dominate GSP (GSP won 2x), but its not like he never did or couldn't have beat GSP in his prime. Hell, when GSP beat him you could argue he was at the tail end of his career. Phone Post 3.0
It's funny how many guys careers do 180's after fighting gsp.

No one is ever the same. Phone Post 3.0

This should make my thread :) - do you remember your first stupid post lol Phone Post 3.0