Stupid sh*t you bought during a lockdown?

I moved from coast to coast, so I bought a bunch.  We had a bunch of goodbye parties as well, so booze is probably the answer.

mongo54 -
ufc98newb -

I am Jewish. I don't make stupid purchases. 

What about diy Moyle kit?

i got a very good price. i am not just saving money. I am making money. 

![What does the kit contain? -](upload://6Uc6xAcRS31PS9yX2uBzoXfPBhv.jpeg)

2 Likes

probably around 2000 dollars in sports cards

1 Like

This thing called a Cricut Maker. It’s a computer controlled cardboard cutter. The girls use it for arts and crafts. I don’t know what possessed me to buy it.

1 Like
Mountain Medic - 

A lifetime supply of rice

Think of all the things you'll be able to fix

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Mountain Medic - 

Its pretty much my plan. I'm just going to dunk the economy in it after we get done with all this unity.

Well, after 20 years of birthdays and Christmas requests, I finally broke down and bought Mrs. NEF the coo coo clock she always wanted. Now ever hour, on the hour, I’m reminded of how Christmas 2020 turned NEF into a retard who makes retarded decisions! And It’s too late now, man! I can’t just get rid of this fuckin’ thing! She loves it! IDK, it’s driving me nuts and I’m probably gonna burn the whole house down!!

1 Like
NEFARIOUS -

Well, after 20 years of birthdays and Christmas requests, I finally broke down and bought Mrs. NEF the coo coo clock she always wanted. Now ever hour, on the hour, I’m reminded of how Christmas 2020 turned NEF into a retard who makes retarded decisions! And It’s too late now, man! I can’t just get rid of this fuckin’ thing! She loves it! IDK, it’s driving me nuts and I’m probably gonna burn the whole house down!!

You can't turn off the bird for sleeping hours or whatever? 

Mountain Medic - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Mountain Medic - 

Its pretty much my plan. I'm just going to dunk the economy in it after we get done with all this unity.

![](upload://sfA7AdmPlSRlZzL2v1jrqek0TUr.gif)

Worked in showbiz all my life, so holing up while cutting back is a job skill. I guess the dumbest thing was not cancelling Audible earlier, since there’s no work to drive to.

Mountain Medic -
b.d. -

3 watches I absolutely won't wear for quite a while because  90% of the time I don't wear a watch at home.

Enough paper products to supply the neighborhood. Enough water to fill a small pool. Enough dry goods (beans, rice, flour, salt, sugar, pasta...) to feed a battalion. 

Thankfully it'll all get used eventually, but I'm wondering about the shelf life of the gallons and gallons of sanitizing products I have stored in the extra room.

Plus side, the extra thousands of rounds of 9mm, .223, .22, and .45 have greatly appreciated in value.

So, win?

True, I could probably payoff the house if I sold all my ammo.

Lol?

See, but then what do you use to defend the house?!? Harsh language? 

A real conundrum. 

1 Like

Some new brakes for my bike. The money would have been better spent on ammo and cans of beans.

Wierd that I didn't but the ole lady is geting me a new rifle for my birthday in Feb...... 

1 Like
Mountain Medic -

same and I hate rice

1 Like
Wayne Glamcock - 
Mountain Medic -

same and I hate rice

That dummy from the Alaska movie with the bus would have lived with a bag of rice and some olive oil.... to go with his squirrel and rotten moose meat......

1 Like

More guns and ammo back in March last year, so I can take other peoples rice if things get that bad.

https://youtu.be/8kAU3B9Pi_U

What kind of rice? I LOVE rice.

1 Like

Another Tesla coil. FFS

I have a problem. 

1 Like

Thousands and thousands of dollars worth of sports cards 

nothing yet but i am looking into a shroom kit.