Stupid things TMA fans have said to you

This guy told me that it was impossible to defend against an attack when someone stands on one leg with their arms out and then jumps and kicks while landing on the other leg. He called it a "swan kick" or something, but I'm pretty sure the dude was crazy since he spent most of his time trying to catch flies with chopsticks. Phone Post

"Dont mess with him. He's a Black Belt!!!"

"Have you ever thought of incorporating ninjitsu into your MMA?"

I've heard a lot of the claims mentioned in this thread. They were more prevalent before UFC 1, but they still pop up from time to time.

A common one is the aforementioned: "[TMA style] would work great in MMA but it's against the rules." When I ask them what particular technique they thought was against the rules, they usually answer something that is, in fact, NOT against the rules. The most recent example was breaking limbs standing aikido-style.

the ufc is a lot more NOW fake than it was then catman. players had real test levels

"i only use steroids cause i was born with no balls and i only cheat in business cause i have no money" oldest line in tha book, dont fall 4 it!