Stupidest thing you ever read on the Internet?

So between social media and the OG I’m sure we’ve all come across some truly ridiculously stupid shit, but what is the dumbest thing you ever read that made you stop and say to yourself “Dude, what the fuck?!”

Wouldnt say the stupidest thing I ever read but the amount of people espousing that if Trump was impeached that Hillary would automatically become president made me seriously question the intelligence of a lot of people. 

What say you, OG?

"My 8-year-old is trans-gender"

Anything by Pedro The 3rd World virgin wigger.

That a 'Russian conspiracy' led to Trump winning the election. 

CDavidBlackburn -

Anything by Pedro The 3rd World virgin wigger.

Second

"guns don't kill people"

Morons from the small town I'm from shared this a whole a bunch. It's not the stupidest thing individually but considering how many people engaged with it I think it belongs in this thread. 

Pretty much anything by Pedro Navajo and whatever interation of name Orcus is on.  Also anything about gun control makes me picture a bunch of Pedro Orcus lovechild looking little bitches trying to take peoples guns and it turning out badly from them; which coincidentally brings a big smile to my face. 

lol at all the Pedro hate 

Any time I read a fella posting about weed curing cancer I want to put their head in a vice and make their eyes bulge.<br /><br />I'm convinced it would be an improvement.

"only Steve is Steve"

GiGA, anything by GiGA.

TheMMAn -

"only Steve is Steve"

Steve is StevetheWeasel 

fahker - Any time I read a fella posting about weed curing cancer I want to put their head in a vice and make their eyes bulge.<br /><br />I'm convinced it would be an improvement.

Tough call.

Theo Adorno/Beatles conspiracy.

"Apply copious amounts of Vicks vapor rub to erect penis, wrap with bandage and leave for at least 20 minutes to have fuller longer erections...."

StankieEdgar -

Morons from the small town I'm from shared this a whole a bunch. It's not the stupidest thing individually but considering how many people engaged with it I think it belongs in this thread. 

I wonder if the person who made it did it to see who would bite.

the guy who said to put mustard on grilled cheese

ranier wolfcastle -

the guy who said to put mustard on grilled cheese

Grey poupon. Sharp cheddar and fresh cracked pepper. Pan fryed with olive oil. You're welcome. 

"Isn't suicide technically self defense since you're killing the person that's trying to kill you?"

That sticks out the most in recent memory.