Sub Only Tournament Near Philly

The Good Fight has adopted the Gracie Nationals rule set for their March 15th tournament just outside of Philly.

More info here: http://www.thegoodfight.tv/tournament_of_brotherly_love_pennsylvania.html

Must submit within time limit to advance. Finals are no time limit.

Subonly rules :) Phone Post 3.0

I am already signed up for that, and the Javier Vazquez seminar the night before. Phone Post 3.0

:-) Phone Post 3.0

Twizz - I am already signed up for that, and the Javier Vazquez seminar the night before. Phone Post 3.0

Nice!

LankyFG are you competing? Phone Post 3.0

Twizz - LankyFG are you competing? Phone Post 3.0

Not this one, but I'm sponsoring the event, so we'll have a booth set up. I'll have a bunch of old training partners there competing and one of my sponsored athletes will be in the Advanced No-Gi division.

LankyFG -

Not this one, but I'm sponsoring the event, so we'll have a booth set up. I'll have a bunch of old training partners there competing and one of my sponsored athletes will be in the Advanced No-Gi division.
That's really cool. I'll stop by and say hello. My name is frank Phone Post 3.0

Twizz - 
LankyFG -

That's really cool. I'll stop by and say hello. My name is frank Phone Post 3.0

Cool, Frank. I'll see you there. Name's John.

EddieBravo - Subonly rules :) Phone Post 3.0

Eddie, the guys from The Good Fight flew out for Gracie Nationals last month just to see if it was a legit way of running things.

Zach and Jon from 10P Bethlehem were in their ears the whole time telling them how dumb they would be if they didn't start doing Sub Only. Looks like they were obviously able to persuade them enough to do it.