Sub Wrestling & BJJ Tourn 5/6 WV

How would you prefer that I go about pre-registering for the seminar on friday night? There isn't anything about it on the pre-registration form.

if any team jorge gurgel members are coming to parkersburg for the seminar on friday or if you just want to come the night before and need a place to stay, i have extra beds. i live 5 minutes from the ywca and would be more than happy to help anyone out.

Rob...team jorge gurgel marietta school

"How would you prefer that I go about pre-registering for the seminar on friday night? There isn't anything about it on the pre-registration form."

Are you only doing the seminar?

You can send via postal mail or though paypal... just leave a note saying what's it for and I will confirm with you when I receive it.

Yeah, I wish I could compete, but I don't have time to get my cardio training in to compete. I'm having to back out of the kumite this year too.

My father has cancer and is going in for his 2nd round of kimo today, so I've got a lot of extra stuff in my schedule now through the summer. I have to take care of the paperwork at his ice plant and once may is a little farther along, especially on holidays like memorial day weekend(when the kumite is), I won't even be able to leave town, much less get myself in competition shape.

If you keep having parkersburg events though, I'll definately start coming down and bring my guys with me next time around since it's so close for us.

good luck with everything!

Here is a partial list that I will be updating for the absolute tournament (let me know if anyone else wants in):

1. Bryan Atterson / Brown Belt / 178lbs

2. Dave Vannest

3. Caleb Queern

4. Don Cunanan (poss)

5. Dustin Ware / Purple Belt / 300lbs

6. Dan Wallen

7. Dustin Hazelett / Purple Belt/ 175lbs

8. Mike Sanders(capital JJ)

9. TBA (Capital)

10. Jeremy Walters (purple belt, Gurgel, 210lbs)

11. Eric M (brown belt)

12. Jason Keaton (brown belt)

After I get a look at my email I am sure I will be able update again soon

up to 400$

hotel info (ask for JJ special)

Wingate Inn
(304) 295-5501
1502 Grand Central Ave
Vienna, WV 26105

don't forget the Belt

I hope my boy Gavin Enck can get in...He is a BAD ASS!

more hotel info:

The reservations are listed under YWCA Jui-jitsu Tournament.

Hampton Inn
489-2900
Mineral Wells
$75.00 per night

Holiday Inn
Rt 50
485-6200
$89.00 per night

Red Roof Inn
Rt 50
485-1741
$62.00 per night

Microtel
Mineral Wells
Special Rate $49.99 per night
489-3892

Econo Lodge
7th Street
Special Rate $49.99 per night.

ttt

ttt

Advanced BKJ,

I think Gavin may want in...he will be at my school tonight...I will email you tonight to let you know his info.

Am I in????

Jeremy

JJfiter00,

Yes, the list above is outdated...

per their website, you are god to go!!!  See you there.

Awesome thanks!!!

TTT

last week special... all youth competitors will get in for only 15$

hey Butch, just wanted to let you know, I won't be down for the seminar now. I did forget to send in the pre-register on time, but I went to the ER on thurs. thinking that I had food poisoning. A few hours later I'm having my apendix removed, and I just got back from the hospital today. No rolling for me for 6+ weeks. Talk about bad luck. I hope everything goes well down there.

ttt

that sucks, Justin

I hope you are OK