"Submission Only" Grappling comp. in Columbus, OH

OGC Presents:

Submission Challenge Series

Saturday, September 5th

Plain City, OH

Ever wish you had the opportunity to truly test your SUBMISSION SKILL, without having to worry about time limits or points?  Well, the OGC has been listening...

The OGC is very happy to announce a new series of events called the Submission Challenge Series!  As you have probably guessed, these events will be "Submission Only!" 

Just like our other OGC events, we will have multiple weight classes & skill levels.  Our plan is to host these type of events several times a year!  Please note that these events are
only open to Adult competitors.

Our first Submission Challenge Series event will be on Saturday, September 5th at Suplex City (a wrestling & MMA training facility just outside Columbus, OH).

Tto find more information about our upcoming event...please visit our website: 

WWW.OHIOGRAPPLINGCHALLENGE.COM

I live over by Eaton, Ohio. Will you be hiring people to help work the event?

I have a staff of Ref's that I bring in from different teams from IN, MI, & OH.

We will be running 5-6 rings.

Are you wishing to Ref. this event?  If so, please email me your grappling background, along with competition expirence, and BJJ rank. you can reach me at dustin@ohiograpplingchallenge.com

- Dustin

I don't have ref experience unfortunately, but if there is any other positions you have that you need filled I would be more than happy.

Do you guys allow any retail or vending to go on at the event?

CKFighter,

Yes...we also include your logos on our t-shirts, all mass emails, and mass mailing to all previous competitors & gyms all over the country!

If you are interested in hearing more, shoot me an email... (dustin@ohiograpplingchallenge.com) and I will send you our sponsorship packages.

- Dustin

ttt

ttt...SPROUT

thanks Mike & Andrew!!!!

ttt for me!!!!

TOP!

MMA Authority Mag - I don't have ref experience unfortunately, but if there is any other positions you have that you need filled I would be more than happy.

Oh he has things that need filled..muwhahaa

D you gotta stop having all your event when I have to corner people..Pat Barrentine is fighting the 5th and I'ma go corner his lazy ass...I'll pass the word along tho big guy...Any ideas when YOU might get promoted again? I figure you're prolly nest in line..SPROUT

HEY SPROUT THAT IS NEXT NOT NEST. LOL. I HAVENT COMPETED IN A GRAPPLING TOURNY IN A WHILE. IF IM IN TOWN MY BOYS AND I WILL BE THERE.

Sorry!

We are looking to host our last event of 2009 in Late October or Early November.  It will either be held in Columbus or in the Akron/Canton area.

As for the "promotion"...I have honestly stopped thinking about it.  If it ever happens...it happens. I will just continue to work hard at making sure my students are progressing, learning, and if they choose...doing well in competition (BJJ, No-Gi, or MMA).

Maybe I just dont have the 'build' like a typical BB :-)

TTT for the OGC

Left you a vm. I think we will bring some guys. Great idea!

I don't have the guild either..especially now..lol I might come up with Jason Butcher and train with you guys in the coming months, I'm moving back to H-ton soon and training with them...later bro.. SPROUT

We have just secured a Black Belt Superfight for this event:

Robin Gieseler

(Relson Gracie - Ohio)

* 2008 Pan-Am Black Belt Masters Silver Medalist

* Multiple time Gracie Nationals & Arnold Gracie World Championships

VS.

Ray Casias

(Shawn Hammonds / Lloyd Irvin)

* 2009 Pan-Am Black Belt Seniors Gold Medalist

* 2008 Pan-Am Brown Belt Bronze Medalist

* 2008 No-Gi Worlds Brown Belt Silver Medalist

This match will be SUBMISSION ONLY!!!  You will not want to miss out on seeing 2 highly skilled Black Belts compete in this "throw back" match!!!

ttt

Go Ray!!!!

ttt

ttt